or Connect

Posts by belligeramo

PRICE INCLUDES USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING IN THE US.   Tailored, then worn only once.  Please check the measurements for exact sizing. Excellent condition, no blemishes.   Measurements Waist - flat across waistband at button - 15 1/2" Inseam - crotch seam to hem - 29" Thigh - flat across thigh 4" down from crotch seam - 10 7/8" Leg opening - flat across hem - 7 3/4"
PRICE INCLUDES USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE US   Very good condition. Made in Canada. Has been tailored so please see exact measurements below to ensure proper fit. There is a tiny bit left to let out in the waist, and the thighs/legs have been tapered a bit so you may be able to let a little out there too. It's a modern cut in a slim fit.   This is the nice Super 120's wool which is extremely soft and lightweight. There is only one very small blemish...
Selling these together.     Lands End navy cardigan, only worn 2-3 times. Very slim fit.   Theory dress shirt, 14.5, slim cut. Standard cuff.   Price includes shipping. 
PRICE DROP
PRICE DROP
Brand new never worn. Removed tags before realizing it doesn't fit. Perfect new condition. Size is Tokyo slim fit, 15 - 32 1/3. Mother of pearl buttons. Beautiful collar roll. Oxford cloth button down, classic ivy / prep staple. Made in Japan.
Chestnut color shortwing brogues. Shoes are in overall good condition, however the previous owner put them in a box which had been kept in his garage, and therefore a musty smell was transferred to the shoes.  I'm sure there is an easy way to get rid of the mustiness but my schedule is too busy so I can't make the time.    No returns, the shoes are exactly as pictured and described above.  Shoe trees are not included.
PRICE DROP
PRICE DROP
PRICE DROP