or Connect

Posts by Terminator

Hi guys, I need issues 8 and 10 of the Rake. I am located in Australia. Please let me know if you can assist. kind regards, NJR
Hi guys, I am looking for back issues of the Rake - issues 1 - 18 minus issue 15. I am located in Australia. regards, NJR
Thanks Naka. I have used Tess in the past but think this type of job is too much for her. I haven't used Brisbane City Alterations before (although my girlfriend has) and think it'd be too much for them too. In fact, Ethan doesn't recommend that I get a new buttonhole cut anywhere in Australia, as usually it will be done by machine. I might save the job for when I have a good stretch of time in the UK.
Does anyone from Brisbane know whether George at Richards & Richards is taking outside tailoring/alterations work? I have a Zegna Trofeo suit with surgeon's cuff that another (well-regarded) tailor thought could be lengthened from the cuff with such a slant that it wouldn't throw out the button positioning, however, I now have 2.75" between the middle of the last button and the cuff (I'm pretty sure the work was piecemealed out). To say that I'm not impressed is an...
Hi there, measurements?
Measurements? Custom or classic fit?
These arrived today but are a smidgen too big. If anyone in Australia wants them for what I paid ($180) I will eat the shipping cost of sending them onto you. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/250920543542?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Bought these hoping that they fit, but I really don't think they will. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250920543542&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:AU:1123 If anyone is interested, particularly if you are in Australia, send me a PM and I will see what shakes once they arrive
Measurements?
Hi all, I have lost the metal "Hermes Paris" button from my shirt. I live in Brisbane, Australia. The Brisbane store was pretty hopeless - they more or less said you can't get spare buttons from stores in Australia but weren't sure what the procedure is in other countries. Does anyone know? thanks!