or Connect

Posts by NonChalant321

People who have the TOJ Fishtail - questions for you:   1) what color did you pick?   and   2) would you get the same color if you lost your coat and were to re-order? if not, then which color?
have most people received tracking? i haven't yet
Any updates on shipping?
Would prefer not to bring up B&S on the thread but if you want it that bad try looking on grailed. I know it's not the same but last I checked there were at least 2 toj baseball jackets so you might consider those.Charly, any time frame on the fishtail release?
That full placket looks awesome.
Did weekenders/hold all already ship out? I thought they were shipping in January
Same here
 Now...can't wait for the fishtail to drop...
 Just out of curiosity - are you writing the email in English or Korean?  I see how it can help and appreciate your efforts. A part of me hopes the restaurant helps him get some funds back so he can finish production of jackets - although this is wishful thinking. 
Not much explanation needed. If you know, you know what you're looking at.   I bought it in store during the re-release last winter in late 2014.    Considering Uniqlo's collaboration with Jil Sander ended some years ago, this reissue very well might be the last time this piece will come out.   I wore it less than 5 times and it's in the same condition I purchased.    No refunds. PM me if interested. Price includes shipping.