or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

If real then yes very much a thing.
 I'm sure someone here will give you a clever way to get them to admit (via eBay messaging) they washed / wore the shirt and removed the tags, while at the same time making it seem like you will be issuing a refund..  If returned in different condition than sent, you do not need to refund - but you'll have a rock-solid case if you can get the buyer on record as having washed it etc.Something like "Good evening!  I received the shirt back for a refund - I'm sorry it didn't...
Block block block: jiayxu5   Smelled this non-payer from a mile away: zero feedback, wonky address, BINOBO for $400 was accepted and they asked to cancel the purchase, said they did not know they were buying it.
Not true Prorsum IMO. Label would be black text on a black label. Almost impossible to read like the Prada white on white. Appears to be standard Burberry London - nothing to sneeze at - still decent stuff though check where it's made.
BBBF Thom Browne wool/cashmere blend sweaters from last week.  Listed online, but available on the cheap(ish) to thrift thread members.     [[SPOILER]]
DROP New Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Thom Browne button front cardigan sweater, wool/cashmere.  Size BB2 / Medium.  Retail $935.  Offered is a brand new men's button front cardigan sweater from Brooks Brothers Black Fleece.  80% wool / 20% cashmere.   Gray and cream wide stripe, 3 button front, two pockets.  Signature loop at rear of collar.  Working cuff buttons.  Brand new with tags and spare button packet, never worn, never dry cleaned.  First quality with no...
DROP New Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Thom Browne crewneck color block sweater, wool/cashmere.  Size BB3 / Large.  Retail $795.  Offered is a brand new men's crewneck sweater from Brooks Brothers Black Fleece.  80% wool / 20% cashmere.   Color block design in shades of gray.  Signature loop at rear of collar.  Working cuff buttons.  Brand new with tag, never worn, never dry cleaned.  First quality with no flaws.  Tagged size BB3 which equates to US Large.  Compare...
DROP New Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Thom Browne v-neck chevron / herringbone sweater, wool/cashmere.  Size BB4 / XL.  Retail $795.    Offered is a brand new men's v-neck sweater from Brooks Brothers Black Fleece.  80% wool / 20% cashmere.   Chevron / large herringbone motif in shades of gray, with burgundy trim on collar, hem and cuffs.  Signature loop at rear of collar.  Working cuff buttons.    Brand new with tag, never worn, never dry cleaned.  First quality with no...
 Looks to me like they're targeting commuters / everyday cyclists, as opposed to competition use.  Thought the zipper was cool as well.  But I haven't been on a bike since I lived in Portland 3+ years ago...though was thinking of tossing a few bones at their kickstarter.
Goodwill in Buckhead.  'nuff said.