or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

Oh my God. So sorry to read this, Mike. My thoughts are with you your wife.
When it happened to me, I uploaded screen shots of EVERYTHING. Original sale, order details, tracking info, shipping info, PayPal payment info, etc. Every damn thing. PayPal covered it.
USPS parcel (or whatever they call it now). I don't really shop around - I just bring it over there and pay what they tell me.
Who doesn't keep their apps in alphabetical order?! Is that an iPhone thing?
New Ralph Lauren Black Label shawl lapel tuxedo jacket, size 40R.   Black 100% wool tuxedo / formal / dinner jacket from Ralph Lauren Black Label. Anthony fit. Made in Italy. Single button front. Unvented. Shawl lapel. Two waist pockets and one chest pocket. Two interior pockets. Fully lined. Fully canvassed. Modern / fitted cut. Includes original packet of thread & spare buttons.   New with tags.  Never worn, altered or dry cleaned.  First quality with no...
(tm) (R) (c)I'll take my percentage off the top, plus points on the back-end, and renegotiate when the film is optioned...starring Leonardo DiCaprio.
Couple pairs of new Ray-Ban aviators.  I sent these off to one of our better-known members who accepts consignments, who verified they are real and awesome, but due to a miscommunication on my part they ended up being sent back to me. Both are marked as expected (top of bridge, logo on right lens, etched RB logo on left lens, marked on the inner arms, and on the nose pads [one pic is a bit blurry]).  Made in Italy.  Both are 55mm. One pair with copper frame and solid brown...
Off the top of my bean, I'd look up the Beatles (value can vary widely depending on pressing), Bond and Star Wars. Aside from Sinatra and Tom Jones (typically a buck in any vinyl shop) can't make out much more on my phone.
That was already done...it was called Thrift Kings or something like that. Didn't last very long. And the guys mostly focused on vintage casual wear.Edit: it was called Thrift Hunters, on Spike TV. Last aired in 2014 it appears.
Fuuuuu.....that Burberry nova toggle coat is so money.