or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

Decidedly not thrift, but found a good seller of new vinyl - went on a mini-spending spree for some Blue Note titles.  [[SPOILER]]    Also a shout out to @ATLjon for a nice hook-up on some stacks of wax from the backs of the racks. !! 
No gamble no future, young man!
 Last time I read those vacation setting rules, it said that you can alert buyers that you'll be shipping outside your stated handling time, but that you're still responsible for shipping them during your handling time (or something like that - it made no sense to me when I read it, and is why I always have zero for sale if I can't do the 1-day shipping). eBay has to be tapped into the USPS label purchase / scan / tracking in order to know when it was actually shipped,...
I don't sell a bunch, but yeah 25 seems like a lot...  
New no-reserve auctions just listed:   Ann Mashburn 100% cashmere gray crewneck cable knit sweater size Small   Dunhill London 100% cashmere scarf dark purple plum 15.5" x 67" made in Scotland   Florsheim Imperial vintage v-cleat 5-nail longwing shoes pebble grain leather 8D   Hackett London red merino wool & angora blend sweater, size Small made in the UK   New Brooks Brothers 100% cashmere blue colorblock scarf 12.25" x 66"...
His happy place.
!!! Zilli leather. Dango.
   Damn bro...   
Got a new pickup truck, heading to @SpooPoker's to fill it with swag, hope you de-iced the driveway mango.