or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

That Zegna label is older - any with the Z inside a circle are several years old - someone else can probably narrow the date down better.  Looks like pleated trousers but not sure - if so - also a bit dated - most folks go for flat-front these days.  Made in Spain is a bit of a detraction - more desirable is made in Italy.  That said, someone out there probably wants a Zegna pinstripe suit with pleated (?) trousers, but I don't think anyone here is going to do the...
There's a racoon and an opposum fighting in my yard right now.
 Bro - post pics of the whole suit, and "Zegna" label / tags on the inside of the jacket, and describe condition / any defects etc.  It can be worth anywhere from nothing (if it has moth holes, excessive wear etc), to a lot (if current label / Couture) - gotta see Zegna tag(s) and know what shape it's in.  That one picture only tells us the size, it's pinstriped, and that it's wool.
New auction items, $19.99 start bid, no reserve.    Zilli orange brushed cotton casual shirt size XL made in Italy excellent cond.   Gant Michael Bastian Stockbridge down puffer vest green tan size Medium flawless   Trussini Italy mini houndstooth wool silk blazer IT 60 XL / US 50 XL extra long   New Bills Khakis P34 KHIT Island Twill Parker pants chinos 31W x 34L USA NWT   RRL Ralph Lauren slubby textured blue black tonal...
 I don't know if it's required, but it's definitely a useful tool that helps pay for itself.  Aside from looking up brands, items within brands etc, the eBay app, PayPal app, camera, email, text etc apps all come into play.  Google maps and GPS on the phone help me find thrift stores nearby in unfamiliar areas.  eBay app allows me to respond to questions from potential buyers a lot faster.  Camera allows for a quick pic I might have forgotten to put on eBay, or posting to...
Took me forever to upgrade from my old skool razr to a smart phone a few years ago...pays for itself in being able to search in store etc, and no one laughs at me any more (cept it's an S3 Active so already behind the times...again.) The new Verizon pricing has me thinking upgrade and switching from NSA bed buddy AT&T.
 Snort! -- A nice hotel room would probably suffice, though if you're looking for an actual space I've got a friend who is a commercial real estate agent in NYC and maybe can find a place willing to rent out for a weekend day or two while vacant - lemme know if you want me to check with him. And maybe after you've had the chance to take/pass on people's consignment items, they can all gather to offer what's left to each other, and you get a percentage off the top of...
I don't think you have infringed on any trademark, unless you used pics or copied ad text from their website.
I can get you that. Know someone in the biz in NYC and she has plenty of friends.
All this talk of weather is like every conversation & email I have with my dad.  I've lived in Madison WI, Portland OR, Chicago IL, metro Atlanta GA, around FL (Tampa Bay area and briefly Miami area), and it's the same most anywhere - crap weather now or crap weather later.  And Tahiti only has one thrift store so...nah.