or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

Went to an estate sale today, mostly non-clothing grabs.     Quadraphonic.           ...with all the paperwork...       I'll grab anything Polo flag.       Two NOS ashtrays.         Two more.       Not worth much, made in Denmark, but I like them.         NOS leather slippers.           Some C #5 samplers for my dear old mum.         I'll buy Shawnee all day erryday.           More interesting than...
 That's the first Anthrax show I went to, I think...around 87/88.   But nothing will ever top this:  [[SPOILER]]
Give me that BC hoodie, man...
Varvatos mainline made in Italy. Sent some out for consignment and they did horrible. Never again, despite the fact that Howard Stern spends tens of thousands on the same shit and talks it up.
Some surprises in there like the Guess Jeans striped tees, and some ultra rare Polo stuff I'd only heard about but never seen. Enlightening on the Polo Sport and Hilfiger as well.
Hermes doesn't do authentications, unless they changed their policy.

Forgot who posted the link to the Round Two YouTube channel, but thanks - I've been watching them when work slows down...great primer for anyone (like me) who is not totally up on SW&D, "is this is XXX I'm looking for", etc.  Still mostly lost on sneakers - I suspect one has to have been into them for years, and know from memory what's what.
Oh my God. So sorry to read this, Mike. My thoughts are with you your wife.
When it happened to me, I uploaded screen shots of EVERYTHING. Original sale, order details, tracking info, shipping info, PayPal payment info, etc. Every damn thing. PayPal covered it.