or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

I'd hang onto it, unless I had a load of $ in it and needed to get that money back.  If you don't need the money right now, yes, it's a worthwhile investment. You could probably trade it for a house not too far down the line.  Crazy nice find.
 Maybe pop a Joan Miro reference in there somewhere...kinda reminiscent of his work.
@mymainman sorry - that really sucks. I got burgled twice in Chicago - insurance covered it both times (Allstate), hope yours does as well. If you need a point & shoot digital camera I have a couple Panasonic Lumix I'm not using - happy to send one your way - PM if would be of help.
 One of my biggest regrets in the last year was not buying every pair, in every size, of the Ferragamo Gancini bit loafers and drivers that Saks Off 5th had like a year ago for $150/pair.  I stupidly only bought 3 pairs and flipped for an easy $200 profit per pair with a quickness.  Went back online and they were all gone.  And they were NIB mint new, too - not like the beat up shit you sometimes get from Barney's Warehouse.  I'd love to grab the BW manager by the lapels...
Is this the Ermenegildo Zazegnia I'm looking for?  Same seller does have a mis-listed RRL shirt, tho...
Ditto that insofar as only buying Jadeite FK. White and peach etc are nice to keep if in good shape but not for flippery.
[[SPOILER]]
 Paying someone else to fuck something up that you well could have done yourself for free - well - that's just un-American!  I fuck things up for free all the time.  Here, let me show you my lawn and hedges... Yes, listing copy on shoes is probably the easiest for me.  I used to be averse to shoe sales only because I did not have the proper boxes.  Now, I'd love to sell nothing but - no measurements, few words needed.  You should see my suit listings - several paragraphs...
Thinking of changing my StyleForum username (again).  I've had a second person comment via eBay messaging on how they searched online for an item I was selling and saw that I had listed it on the thrift brag thread (tho truth be known, the majority of my grabs are more from resale shops that were priced higher than true thrift)...and they knew it was me due to the same name and picture on eBay and StyFo.  Mulling...   On another note, bought myself a nice DuPont lighter...