Posts by TheNeedMachine

I only shoplift razors and baby formula, and sell it at the flea market. ...or maybe you meant Shopify?
File this under "a thing I bought in 2015 for $13 and didn't know what it was, then looked it up and said to myself 'I'll never sell this thing' but listed it anyway and two years later it finally sold."  
Those Hermes boots look OK to me.  Here's a pair of Kelly riding / jumping boots I picked up in 2014 - mine didn't have some of the same markings (and were legit), but yours do appear to be older, and maybe more or less the same design without the strap and ruthenium hardware.  [[SPOILER]]
   Origin of the dual vent... 
 I'm getting that way with Mason's.  Bought a new one at Saks and I kept getting asked about it...you can just tell a well-made and well-fitting shirt vs. some scrub PRL or BB shirt. Been hoarding them for myself.  
I've seen repro tour shirts but without all the cities and dates on the back...but yeah neck tag and any (c) print etc on the front would probably settle it.
 Yes, noob in 89.  I concur it was 89.  Based on the 1989 date on the back.  Hope that helps, noob in 89.
 "weman" 
     Pyramid of extra wide NOS PTB's. 
 Something for Spoo...