or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

When I was a kid (in the 70's and 80's), I had some of those same wall-hung cabinets, for displaying small collectibles and whatnot, with thin wood dividers and a really thin wood back...the font drawers I've seen have been thicker wood, with a thick tray bottom (or back, if hung on a wall).  Would be cool if they are font trays tho - if so, the OP grabbed some good ones, but the old-school cabinets are nothing to balk at either - I'd love to find some for myself as...
Are those font drawers? Don't look like any I've seen before - more like the wall-hung curio cabinets one used to see a lot of in the 70s or 80s. But if they have handles, or evidence of having had them, then yes.
Hit 3 stores today but only 1 panned out.  N/A until I figure out what I'm keeping.    [[SPOILER]]
Sigs don't show up on mobile, and I'd wager approx half of the people viewing are on mobile. Per ebay, about 40% of my sales have been via mobile. So - always include a link in the text!
Speaking of "toys", talked to my dear old Mom tonight who told me she grabbed some boxes out of storage, full of, in her words, "your old toys and sporting goods."  I'm thinking maybe soccer gear and at best an Evel Knievel set, but she elaborated that it was mostly skateboarding stuff...which would have been from the late 70's and early 80's - in 1982 I was in casts for 6 months so it had to be prior to that.  I was totally taken with that whole original Dog Town / Z-Boys...
Done got my taxes did.  A few additional deductions this year got me a break on what I owe the fed's vs. last year, but the tax prep fee was a fricking monster for only a one hour appointment.  Getting a modest state refund, which helped ease the sting a bit.  Just good to have it done and behind me.  Plan to hit the shops this weekend after not getting out except a couple times in the past month or so.  Got that excited anticipation of what may be out there! 
I dunno - one of the Starz channels -it's over now...you sorry bastage.
 I'd look, but Johnny Dangerously just started.  Icehole. 
Meager finds from my truncated Las Vegas thrift run.  Had the most luck (but still not much) in Henderson.Hit some spots in Summerlin / Spring Valley and came up with nothing.Also hit the Goodwill Deja Blue Boutique and it was a total waste of time.  I guess they send items in better condition there, as well as recognized labels, but I found a 1970's cardboard stiff and sandpaper rough suit from Towncraft there for $50.  Van Heusen used shirts for $15.  No-name stiff...
 I don't use Global Shipping (mainly because of the insane cost to the buyer), and have shipped to US-based forwarding services several times without issue.  Better yet, it is considered "delivered" when it hits the US forwarding service...as opposed to having to get all the way to Japan before being marked "delivered".  If that's an option, I'd go for it.