or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

I always make them do it, just so the person has to return it within xx days, or case closed.But yeah, that person's request is a bit much.
Did you have the buyer open a return on ebay?
 Their 100% cashmere blazers are not to be sneezed at.  I grab 'em when I see 'em at the thrifts, and they have done OK by me.  There is still an odd subset of the population that thinks JAB is quality for some reason... (aside from the made in Mexico by Zegna stuff, which is even harder to explain).
His Purpleness.
Me too. The use of Soviet-era propaganda art colors (red, white, yellow, black) always grab me.
I'd be all over any gingham check or pop-over Sid Mashburn in L or XL and in nice shape.
New Bills Khakis Parker blue / white seersucker walking shorts 100% cotton 36W     New Bills Khakis Parker aqua blue walking shorts 100% cotton 34W trad prep ivy     New Bills Khakis Parker plaid walking shorts 100% cotton 30W trad prep ivy USA      New Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Thom Browne plaid linen pants BB4 38 trad prep     http://stores.ebay.com/The-Need-Machine 

I saw it because it was the #1 trending thing on ebay today...which ebay is promoting for some reason.