or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

I am livid.  Here's a moron to add to your block lists:  kayykuek (will add to the black list shortly).  He bid an item up from $41 to $99 then said he thought it was a different size, and told me to ask the 2nd highest bidder if they wanted it...before the auction has even ended.  I ended up cancelling all his bids and blocking him (though I could have let it go unpaid and offered it to the 2nd highest bidder, but I don't dink around like that).  So now I'm back at $41...
 I'd rather they did not understand what was I saying, and limiting it to Guidouches®© pretty much guarantees that.
 What the actual fuck?!  I've never seen one Hermes shirt, let alone ... how ever many are there...baker's dozen?  with a side of RLPL.  might as well throw that Patagonia away - it's distracting and detracting from the rest.  
 You probably know this, but, you can pre-list all your items with a scheduled start time (i.e.: 7pm next Sunday), then edit them all to start immediately when you want them to fire off (i.e.: edit them at 6:45pm PM next Sunday)...saves you the scheduled start time fees, and they all start at the same time.  I used to stagger mine to start every 2 minutes or so, in case someone was bidding on more than one item, but it happened so rarely that I just said "screw it" and...
 Pretty sure that Etro is gonna show up in Spoo's capable hands. Balenciaga is 55% cotton, 45% linen.
 Probably because "camo tie" reminds you of "camel toe" and it subliminally appeals to your prurient side.  I think it's headed your way anyway, in the next box, whenever I have enough to send. Picnic jacket - perfect.  60's / 70's - better!  Thanks!  Stashing it until spring. Not sure I like the giant screens in the new C Class, though hopefully they've upgraded the joystick thinger, cuz I keep bumping mine and nearly run off the road trying to get back to where I was in...
Pretty much struck out today.  Which is to say - not to sound jaded - I did find a few nice items today, and I guess I'd been spoiled the last few times I hit my favorite honey-hole and came home with way more than I did today.  Good to get a dose of reality.  And like Spoo, I finished early, treated myself to a long meandering drive home on country back roads and along the river; ate a late lunch in some small town mom & pop cafe that I probably couldn't find again if I...
Whoah.  Got a 41% discount on USPS shipping thru eBay just now.  I usually see 15%, maybe 20% tops...never that much.  Weird.  
PTO half off anything sale, today only.
I've gotten two of those over the years - I refunded minus original shipping, blocked, moved on, didn't hear a peep...and as I recall resold for more than the first time.  Pisses one off, yes, but it's such a small percentage of the buyers as a whole that it wasn't worth beefing over (for me).  Helps to think about the awesome ROI's gotten on some stuff instead of stewing over one transaction that wasn't a huge sale.  Fight it if you want to, or just go with the...