or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

heh...the difference between "i had to help my uncle jack off a horse", and "i had to help my uncle, jack, off a horse"
L-R you mean, yeah?
Ditto. I bought like 6 pairs of an odd size (big size but AA narrow) a long while back, was all excited til I got home and checked what I might get for them...lesson learned.
He's got another lot up, bit higher price.
@Takai where'd you score the beer? I need to find a better suds shop in the ATL.
 Boss! I haven't seen any in ages round here...used to see them pretty regularly.   Doubt my old bud will make the Masters this year - he's currently ranked #121 FedEx and #164 worldwide, which seems amazing but unless you've been in the top 10 or 20 hardly anyone has heard of you (him). 
 I knew there was something weird about you...aside from being a namby-pamby, I mean.   
@Kazoo yes Hermes.
Get up and go look in the mirror. There's your answer. Hah! Nah, as I understand it, it's a complaining weenie.
$9.99 auctions, no reserve.     Newly listed Barbour multi-color plaid check grid long sleeve shirt size Medium regular fit 6d 23h left US $9.99 0 bids     Newly listed Sid Mashburn pink white gingham check long sleeve dress casual shirt 16 x 33 6d 23h left US $9.99 0 bids     Newly listed Sid Mashburn blue white gingham check long sleeve dress casual shirt 16 x 33 6d 23h left US $9.99 0 bids     Newly listed...