or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

I hear ya - I've got a big bill from Lowe's soon - gonna replace all my house screens. Will try my hand at building them myself from their kits, but still - won't be cheap for about 20 screens.What ya gonna buy?!
Hermes ladies' Kelly jumping / riding equestrian boots.  Black calfskin with ruthenium hardware.  Made in Italy.  Size 39.5 (US 9.5).  
...and let the brodeetz PM's commence on that Gitman x Opening Ceremony...
 Something like this? http://www.styleforum.net/t/170294/nwt-canali-full-dress-tailcoat-waistcoat-trousers/0_30

Canali could be a morning coat or along those lines - sometimes the color defines when it is worn.
In space, I cannot hear you scream.On mobile, I cannot see your sig.
I've used stock photos for a new item, but never used. Gotta be careful tho - I used photos from the Barneys website for a Barbour item, Barbour reported it as copyright infringement and ebay ended my item and slapped my wrist. I had to point out to Barbour that the pics were not theirs - Barneys takes their own. They sent me a long apology email and contacted ebay to ensure I wasn't penalized, so I won in the end but was a real pain in the bum.
Noice! You did well for it only being a split-second!
Those prints would have been nice! I only looked at the current offerings and saw all solids - was hoping Spoo would have the aqua blue.