or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

That's one of those times I briefly contemplate doing something shady, like find the manager, slip them a couple bills to make it unsold and hide it in the back until I can pick it up...but I never do - tens of thousands of those have been sold over the years, you'll find yours and I'll find mine!  
   Thread has ruined me....I now recognize Finamore even though the blur is like Mister Magoo vision.  
  I don't wear tailored clothing, but have dealt with long-time businesses where the elder statesman was making way for his successor, and the transition was not an easy one for me, the customer.  This was in totally unrelated fields, but I found that having them both in front of me, both in front of the project, both working with me a couple times made a real difference.  The younger got a sense for exactly what I wanted and saw how the older was able to almost predict...
@jebarne just downloaded your .pdf - great write-up man - thank you very much!  
Shop early for next year and get $10 off...such a deal!  
Rob Halford is apparently cleaning out his closets...    
New with tags BBBF Thom Browne wool/cashmere sweaters.  Free US shipping.  $180 each.      #1:  New Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Thom Browne crew neck color block sweater, wool/cashmere.  Size BB3 / Large.  Retail $795. 80% wool / 20% cashmere.   Color block design in gray's.  Signature loop at rear of collar.  Working cuff buttons. Brand new with tag, never worn, never dry cleaned.  First quality with no flaws. Tagged size BB3 which equates to US Large.  Compare...
Gotta go: New BBBF Thom Browne wool / cashmere blend sweaters, $180 shipped to the US.      [[SPOILER]]
 No I dint...make your own list!   
 Between two doors no less - yeesh!  Someone here posted a home-made wall mountable flip-up photography table they made, which might work in that space (TX Wood maybe?).  That light likely won't serve as the only light...but being an apt I can't see you adding ceiling-mounted lights, so you're probably looking at something you can stow when not needed (some folks have had good results with the clip-on shop lights from Lowe's / Home Depot).  Or, toss a single mattress on...