or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

Boss! I haven't seen any in ages round here...used to see them pretty regularly.   Doubt my old bud will make the Masters this year - he's currently ranked #121 FedEx and #164 worldwide, which seems amazing but unless you've been in the top 10 or 20 hardly anyone has heard of you (him). 
 I knew there was something weird about you...aside from being a namby-pamby, I mean.   
@Kazoo yes Hermes.
Get up and go look in the mirror. There's your answer. Hah! Nah, as I understand it, it's a complaining weenie.
$9.99 auctions, no reserve.     Newly listed Barbour multi-color plaid check grid long sleeve shirt size Medium regular fit 6d 23h left US $9.99 0 bids     Newly listed Sid Mashburn pink white gingham check long sleeve dress casual shirt 16 x 33 6d 23h left US $9.99 0 bids     Newly listed Sid Mashburn blue white gingham check long sleeve dress casual shirt 16 x 33 6d 23h left US $9.99 0 bids     Newly listed...
New Sid Mashburn silk/wool blend blazer, 56R / 46R, made in Italy.  
Some wrinkled, but new, Steven Alan shirts:  Women's size Petite reverse seam, NWT, $30 shipped to the US:   [[SPOILER]]      Men's size XXL reverse seam, NWOT, $30 shipped to the US:    [[SPOILER]]       Men's size XXL navy grid shirt, NWT, $30 shipped to the US:   [[SPOILER]]
   You're both right. It's a give-and-take. If I'm going to be thrifting and hitting estate sales all day on Saturday, I gotta hire someone to mow & edge my lawn (even though I have the equipment and would do a better job - I'd rather pay someone to do it while I'm out trying to find stuff that will more than make up for it). If I'm sitting on my ass on Sunday night watching TV, I'll bust out the polish and rags and do a couple pairs...unless they're shell, then they go to...
You're right - this is not the thread for overt selling.
Same list except: 3. Berluti 10. Alaia