or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

Please post or PM their username. Thx!
Mercedes, yes, but Medium no...L or XL depending on the item. But thank you for keeping me in mind!
Saw that yesterday - I just clicked submit again and it took it...but might be an issue for GS users etc.
Skinny? He looks fit, not skinny.
Damn Wes lighten up.    
I wanna know if he got a cat yet.
Some ties, yo.   New Brioni tonal blue paisley silk tie made in Italy new with tags 3.5" x 58.5" US $109.00, Free Shipping   New Brioni tonal blue striped silk tie made in Italy new with tags 3.5" x 59.5" US $109.00, Free Shipping   New Ermenegildo Zegna Italy multicolor silk tie fan floral new w tags 3.5" x 58" US $109.00, Free Shipping   New Ermenegildo Zegna Italy lavender blue striped silk tie NWT 3.5" x 57.5" US $109.00, Free...
 Ship as-is, taped together a million times around both boxes with shipping tape so they don't come apart.
 That sword cane looks interesting - i've seen them with standard looking flat blades but never rounded.  Cool. Re: the crossbow, does it not have some sort of break action to automatically pull it back?  Like at the 2:00 mark in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3smTfaTPh0
If you got it back in different condition than you sent it out, you've got an argument to not issue a refund. Typically ebay pays the refund and you keep the item (so you're screwed out of a nwt resale price but off the hook for the refund). Sucks either way - pls post username.