or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

It is possible, it is not illegal but it is against eBay policy.
 No dice over here - not when I hover over it from my summary, nor when I'm looking at an item.  Oh well...
Not everyone gets the same offers. If not in your inbox, was not offered to you. I didn't get it either.
A few days ago, a buyer opened a SNAD return case.  We exchanged a few messages.  Today they decided to keep it, canceled the return, and left feedback (below)...the power of personal and genial communications.  Yay!   
 I wondered why mine looked somewhat similar - must have been the automatic 5 stars for free shipping / shipping time / communication...hence making "item as described" rated lower than the rest, which yes does start to look bad.
Got this along with an e-thrifted blazer in the mail yesterday...  
I hear the sound of one hand fapping.
"Discuss with your tax professional."/threadIn reality it would probably be helpful every spring, for folks doing it for the first time to get a jump start.
Dude's shit was probably already on the way to being fucked up. And depending on the amount of the scam could see felony charges if caught. As OP said, thank goodness for buyer protection.
Withdraw money, close account, cancel credit card...before cases start opening.He'll get his tho - karma is a bitch.