or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

I would, but that's pretty much going rate. If it has the wood case, definitely yes. Not the most desirable receiver, but a good start.
Toby?Toby Wong?
 Unless "FTFY" means "Fucked ThatUp For You", leave the man alone in his Madonna choices.  
Easily the best video from the 90's.       "sometimes, the clothes do not make the man" 
 I remember when the repros came out - came "this close" to buying one but ended up not.  They look like hella fun though! I was gifted an Oculus VR headset, and after a few beers I did the set up and all...and it really messes with your brain.  Nearly fell down the stairs because I ended up walking around with it on, exploring stuff.  If you get one, stay seated, and out of reach of anything you can knock over (I did involuntarily reach out for something a couple times...
I'd tell them to open a case for not received, then call ebay to have it closed based on USPS tracking showing delivered. Sucks that they never got it, but you didn't fail them - USPS did.
[[SPOILER]]   Even vinyl shops have been pre-picked since the 90's.  I was friends with the buyer/manager at Reckless in Chicago and gave him my list of 100+ bands/labels to put aside for me if anything came in.  I'd go every few days and cherry pick; the rest hit the floors.Like MCM furniture, nice Pyrex and Fireking etc, decent vinyl is no longer to be found at thrifts in the US. Altho Nat made a good point - some hole in the wall middle of nowhere places do turn up some...
 ...the lesser-known reindeer who were cut from the final draft. "Now, Dasher! now, Dancer! now, Prancer and Vixen!On, Comet! On, Cupid! on, Donner and Blitzen!Dammit Trancer, eff Cancer, and Necromancer you're just too fucking weird, (ed note: strike this)To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!"
The holidays, they are upon us.  Happy ones to you.      Smoking whiskey, listening to cigarettes, and drinking jazz.       Hat tip to @SpooPoker. 
@GetBlatzed if the cuffs are still tacked together, then someone bought it new and never had the buttons put on...so it's probably new without tags. Assuming no packet of buttons in the inside pockets, I'd either sell as is or try to source matching sleeve buttons but not have them sewn on. BB will send you some for free if they have them.