or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

Neglected to mention - the last few returns, that I recall, I refunded minus original shipping since they were sold with free shipping.
 ...pretty much why I do offer 14-day returns, buyer pays return shipping, and I urge them via messaging after the sale to contact me directly in the event of any questions or issues.  My last 4 or 5 have been returned via eBay messaging (no open cases etc) and they paid return shipping.  I don't charge restocking, and am a reasonable person so understand returns will occasionally happen - if the buyer is reasonable, so am I.  
A good deal on NWT Arc'teryx Rampart hiking pants 36x32 (not my listing).
The Frieschskys guys don't sell fakes. I read up on them a while back when they offered me a job.
Not at this point, unless you end it and relist at 59.99 BIN. You'd be charged ebay fees on the ended listing if / when you relist unless there's a way around it. Also, in my opinion no point in paying for the optional BIN on an auction item unless it's more than 2x the min bid - it disappears soon as someone makes the min bid and no chance for someone else to come along and BIN after that...
 Spring 2001.  Looks legit from the ones I've seen. (edit - I know you asked Spoo...so, that was only my 2 cents!)
Will be taking a break from eBay and ending all my listings in a few days; until then, I've marked down all my active listings:       L.L. Bean vintage 10" hunting duck snow boots w/ felt liners, 5 eyelet, size 11 $68.00 Buy It Now Free shipping   New $795 Thom Browne Brooks Brothers Black Fleece sweater BB3 Lg cashmere wool BBBF $174.00 Buy It Now Free shipping   New Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece 100%...
Only thing worth mentioning from the past week - have been stuck indoors for the most part.    [[SPOILER]]      ...Not bad for $5.95...
 Yes, sometimes it's the obvious... 
Bummer...I do remember a friend telling me about an old school tiki bar "by the airport" but no idea other than that. Thanks for the info.Saks Off 5th is buy 1 get 2 free, mix and match, in-store only on clearance items, only on Dec 26th. Can be hit or miss - my local Off 5th had Brioni, Isaia, Hermes ties and RLBL blazers on clearance last time I went, so it was worth the drive that time.