or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

Probably HK Dollar...which is like 13 cents to the US Dollar.  So, $7440 HK is $960 US.  Which doesn't sound out of the ordinary for NWT Armani.
And OP please clue us the ebay user name. Rather not deal with an assclown like that.
Right? I think it was a custom job and didn't start out that way. Either way, I was more excited about it than the Brioni suit from the same store.
Here's to swimmin' with bowlegged women.    [[SPOILER]]
+10.  Two-fold big ups to @ReubenR.  One: for somehow fitting these six belts into a Priority Small FRB, and Two: sending them to me, only asking for "something interesting" (in so many words) in return.  Hope you dig what I sent you back, Brocephus!    
Well, I'm out.  Anyone else want in?  
Ah yes, now I remember why I used the block option a while back.
Well, if you drop out, someone with your qualifications would have no trouble finding a top-flight job in either the food service or housekeeping industries.
 No problem, thanks for checking!  I compared it to images online and it was "close, but not quite" in my eye as well.
Interesting interview with Brunello Cucinelli (might have appeared on SF before, or maybe PTO, but I'd not seen it).