or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

If Reuben passes, please let me know! And about that sister of yours, @ReubenR ...  you'll probably have to send me her pic and phone # and instagram and facebook and whatever else kthanks.
WTF they totally reworked the ebay app again. Sigh. I guess it's a bit better than the last one, but wasn't needed imo.
You don't want this shit, man...believe me. I'd trade only having IHOP and Dennys right now. I mean, within reason - like, I'd have to drive 25 miles for a Waffle House...not get rid of them altogether.
Somehow really screwed up my back last Sunday; a week later and it's even worse.  Tried to hit some thrifts and estate sales today but after 3 stops it was taking me like 10 minutes to get in and out of the car so called it off, went to Waffle House, Walgreens to buy some Icy Hot, beer, and a heating pad, then home.  Got some Zanaflex I'm gonna pop a bit later (gifted from relative who can get me any Rx for free), but damn it's like middle age hit me alluva sudden or...
That's exactly the sort of thing I pick up as well, for my Gallery of Questionable Art. Anything vintage paint by number, velvet, kitschy, slightly off, etc.
You can refund the difference. Or refund everything and send them an invoice reflecting combined shipping.
Neil Barrett falling out of everyone's butts today be like WTF holmes?  
Magnanni Spain black leather cap toe kiltie buckle strap loafers US 10.5 M med 7d 17h left US $51.97 Buy It Now Free Shipping                            New Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme Alpine hiking boots size 6 / US 10.5 made in Japan 7d 17h left US $179.39 Buy It Now Free Shipping                                   New Orlebar Brown Setter wicker pattern classic shorts swim trunks 36 NWT $245 9d 20h left US...
Killer finds on those kicks @MZhammer. I'd wear all those, but esp. the Pumas.
If the transaction was eligible for paypal seller protection, and you upload everything related to the transaction (screen shots, documents etc re: the sale, proof of shipping and delivery, feedback etc), paypal will cover you. If not eligible for paypal seller protection for some reason, you may end up eating it.