or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

"A Porsche Cayman S would be nice tho" FTFY 
@FlorianQC I hope you cop all that good stuff when it hits final clearance.     @hbkshin do we need passports now to go to Canada?  Last time I just needed a drivers license, but I remember something about needing a passport for Canada / Mexico after a certain date.   @SpooPoker getting some boxes ready to send your way...few days.   @capnwes that addition / build-out is crazy, and coming along nicely!  Congrats.
For anyone looking for a new suit, Saks Off 5th website is having a buy-one-get-one-free sale.  Most of the decent ones appear to be Hickey Freeman, priced at $500 to $800 (so, $250 to $400 per suit).  Not bad if you like HF and want brand new at 70-75% off retail.
 I did not know Ford was coming out with another GT...I liked the last one better - reminiscent of the original - maybe they'll have the white with blue stripes again...but the 2016 is pretty damn sick.  600hp from a V6?  Nutty. And good score with that domain - best of luck!  
 They will continue to be scanned along the way, but usps.com tracking will not update - it will always show as "out for delivery."  The only way to correct it is to get someone on the phone that will admit to knowing how to back them out and re-enter them manually as "picked up", and also do it for you.  Since your USPS supervisor claimed ignorance on what will happen next, I doubt that's the person you want to speak to again. Happened to me and I lucked out in that no...
Do you know your size in sweaters? I have a 100% cashmere Sid Mashburn in light grey, new with tags, but I think it's a 2XL.EDIT: Sorry, it's not cableknit...nvm.
SpecialK I think that Arcteryx is the Crosswire coat - google and compare features / styling to know for sure. Nice finds all around today, gents!
Thanks Nat! Was pretty sure on the NF brown but had never seen a Gerry anything before so I snagged it. Now I know better. Thrift & learn!
Paging @Fueco - these the good stuff? ...and first time in years I'm enjoying one of these:
Quick stop on way to the airport netted Edgar Pomeroy, Billy Reid, Holland and Sherry, Rag and Bone, Jil Sander, Oxxford for Carroll & Co...few things I'm forgetting. Noice.