or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

It was so much fun to dig thru!  The guy's daughter was there and said he bought most of that stuff in the 60's and 70's - which makes sense as those BB tags are definitely of the era, and "The Talbots" became "Talbots" in the 70's.  I left probably twice as much as I bought - some too stained / worn out.  And the women's stuff was almost all vintage Saks and Nieman's, sadly worn / stained / too dated.  It was like these people were wealthy in the 60's and 70's and then -...

Been forever since I've been able to get out and see what's doing.  Hit one thrift and one estate sale today.  From the thrift:     Was hoping to flip this but I see someone else here has one listed and it's not selling like hotcakes, so ... :       Some JP's for me:      Hahahaha!  But the crystal / embroidered / beaded ones turn over OK, so why not:     BB for me:    Vintage BB cotton denim work shirt:       I think these are the "good" ones.  Made in Japan, selvedge....
When I was in high school, I stole a haircut. I needed one bad, to get a part time job, but had zero dollars. So I got the cut and told the barber I needed to meet my sister across the street at Walgreens to give me the money. And I never went back. I did get a job, washing dishes and bussing tables at Ponderosa Steak House, and it was the worst job I've ever had. Horrible. So hopefully, in the scheme of how the universe works, we're even. But if you were a barber in...
What, you couldn't keep it under the .9% rule? Pass.Hahaha just effing with ya, my six foot Pole.Looking forward to pics.
@HansderHund thanks for the tip - had been looking for something like that.
There's a separate thread dedicated to the game (to keep this one more or less free from it):http://www.styleforum.net/t/309281/buying-and-selling-on-ebay-tips-tricks-problems-questions
 Mrow.  Bad kitty.  Dig that!  
 1912 to 1959.  Unless there are other identifying details, probably as close as you'll get.