or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

Donald Trump couldn't have said it better.
Easily my fave pants! The front metal tab closure is getting sketch so imma have em converted to button...that's how much I like them. One gal at the Golden Nugget roulette table said "those are 'yes' pants".First class with a gin & tonic, and Spoo's old pants - hahaha!
 I think the #1 thing is fit.  It has to fit well and not be too tight / too long / too short / too big.  If you walk out of the house wearing something you don't feel comfortable in due to how it fits, you'll feel uncomfortable all over and it shows in how you present yourself.  If it fits great and you can wear it with ease, that's half the battle of wearing it confidently.  For me, #2 is "not giving a shit".  Not in a frat-boy or Guido flip-cuff club-goer kind of...
 I let these go to non-payment case.  Guy knows he didn't "bid" - he bought it.    Aside from an unrefined and coarse comment, maybe you could constructively help the OP by saying why.
It depends. When is it?
The experience? When you're young, dumb and full of ***, it's something you have to do.
 Yeah - I've direct PayPal invoiced with the extra shipping charges added.  You have their email address now, so you can do that if you want.
 I'm good for 1 or 2 a year.     Yeah it's really different...it was like watching a stage play - they left in a few line flubs etc.  i initially watched it on computer, then burned to DVDR and watched on the big TV and it had a totally different vibe. very current / up-to-the-minute.  the episode released today was filmed over the last few days.  and it's only $2, with future episodes priced at $3.  better than most movies i've seen recently.  for a good hour I'll pay 2...
Slow day....real.slow.                    Eventually I'll list some of my vintage crap on Etsy...this included:         Kids:               Also for Etsy - new-old-stock 70's Boogie Nights NWT...no idea how it survived 40 years +/- with the tag intact.             Degrade Pierre Balmain.  Go ahead - he likes it.    
 When I lived in Chicago there was a wanted ad on craigslist for a "drunken clown" - you would show up in a clown suit then they would take you out and get you drunk - - you didn't need to talk or be funny, just get shit-faced and maybe do clowny stuff like make balloon animal snakes and worms, and grope women and vomit.  Like, a real-life Shakes The Clown they wanted to hire to hang out with them all night.  And I was like - "shit - all I'm missing is the shoes - I got...