Posts by TheNeedMachine

I don't think that's an Etro shirt...
Thanks! But I haven't been ITP in at least 2 weeks...
Extra 60% off on final sale items at J. Crew - you can get a Ludlow Italian wool tuxedo jacket for $100 (originally $525) when you apply the promo code YAYSALE.  They even have some standard sizes left - 40R, 42R etc.
 Oh wow - congratulations!  I thought you got a job with the Twins in some capacity (really - I was/am that dense).  Awesome!!
 Ditto that - the font is totally wonky. 
 Always right place, right time.  Sometimes you get the cheese, sometimes the cheese gets you.  The guys who hit it hard obviously do way better than I do.  
  Today, I hit 4 spots.  I'm pretty inconsistent in my outings tho. 
 Yeah, NetJets.  I've never found a full-length LP 20k that wasn't NetJets.  Despite the logos, wanna-be's and players still like 'em. And these have the liners - missing on previous versions I have found (2 or 3 in the past).  The Def Jam is XL slim fit...I'm between L and XL, but with my winter Waffle House and beer diet, I think it'll fit me just right (and prolly too big for you?).    I only get out in earnest like once a month now, at best.  Not sure what @ATLjon's...
 Indeed.  [[SPOILER]]
  You'll have to guess what the #grail item is.   Actually got out today - didn't expect to.  Few decent pickups.              This MA-1 is so fucking badass.And so apropos - listing to RUN-D.M.C. right now.             Not one...     Not two...      But three...        Twinsies!  One is missing a front button, so I'm gonna have to go begging to a certain SF member...             These are baller.      And this wrap is HUGE!  28" x 87".  Or for people who think in feet:...