or Connect

Posts by TheNeedMachine

...trader was a real masochist - free delivery from 2 hours away...  Also found a $5 bill in my yard when I was puttering around. Might hit the shops tomorrow and see if I can parlay that into something else.
Finally got to try out my new (to me) John Deere lawn tractor & trailer.  Ended up costing me an old unused Garmin GPS unit in trade (eBay value approx. $50), and the dude put on a couple new tires, new belts/pulleys, changed the oil & filters and got the headlights working.  Deal of the week, for me!     Anyone with JD connections, I'm looking for a bagger attachment!      
You got it!(Not my real TG dinner)
  Why?  Why would someone...?
 It's like TurDuckEn, but not at all.
 ...said for the seven hundred and forty-second time on this thread...
 EG x Faribault is nuts (and insane $ when new) - nice find!  Hopefully everyone (who celebrates it) had a good TG.  Dinner tonight was delish:  Turkey stuffed with octopus, layered with bacon, and crab legs on the side. 
New $935 Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Thom Browne sweater BB2 Med wool cashmere $435.00 Was: $935.00 Buy It Now Free shipping      New $795 Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Thom Browne sweater BB3 LG wool cashmere $295.00 Was: $795.00 Buy It Now Free shipping     New $795 Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Thom Browne sweater BB4 XL wool cashmere $295.00 Was: $795.00 Buy It Now Free shipping
Enough time to slow roast a turkey.
 I use a plain disposable shaving razor on fleece and similar (tight knit woolens).  Also have one of the battery-operated clothing shavers but haven't tried it because I'm leery of it snagging / ruining something.  Also check out the lava rock shavers for de-pilling wools etc - they crumble a little bit but they're supposed to do that, so use it outdoors.  For cashmere or delicates, I'd do it by hand with a new shaving razor, slowly, carefully, and blow out the fibers...