or Connect

Posts by Monolith2A

Looking to buy a pair of A1923/Augusta/A Diciannoveventitre Sneakers in a size 42/43. I am a size 43, so I'll need something that fits like one.  Mainly looking for a black leather variation w/ a white sole (like the ones pictured), but might consider other colors or reverse leathers. Condition doesn't matter, as long as the soles are not too beat up.   Let me know if you have a pair for sale and we can discuss a price if I'm interested.
ATTACHMENT MA-1 Size 3 Color: Black Retail: ¥57,750  9/10 Condition Measurements : 17.75" shoulders 21.25" pit to pit 25.5" back length 27" sleeve length (when cuff is extended out)     Very nice MA-1 jacket with some nice details (riri zips, double-gauge knit cuff, padded interior,etc). Comparable to the Rick Owens one. Only major flaw is the slight fuzz/pilling on the ribbing, but that is expected since it is primarily wool. Body has a bit of lint on it which...
If that's the case, I'll probably just wear it with thin layers. What size should I get anyways given my measurements? Thanks for the help, really appreciate it.
What size MA-1 should I get? I have a 36" Chest and 17.25" shoulders.   Thinking about buying one from http://www.bluemerle.co.jp/, but I can't find any measurements for the size 2 & 3 they have listed.  I'm looking for a fit that allows me to wear a sweater underneath without it feeling too tight.
Nike x Undercover Gyakusou Composite Sweat Hoody Size Large MSRP: $350 Asking Price: $135 - > $120 -> $115   Bought this a while ago and never actually wore it.  Still has tags on.  Long gone in this size & color.  Like all Gyakusou stuff, this runs small and easily fits a Medium.  First two pics are stock, last pic is mine (sorry for phone pic).  Measurements: P2P: 22" S2S: 18" Back: 25.5"   Price includes shipping CONUS. Paypal or Money Order only Will ship...
Acne Max Cash  http://shop.acnestudios.com/shop/men/jeans/max-cash.html Size: 30/30 Asking Price: $65 shipped -> $60 shipped ->$55 shipped   Have been worn and washed many times and are nicely faded.   I haven't worn them in about a year and have been sitting in my closet. The jeans are in good condition with no tears or holes.   Tagged a 30/32, but have been hemmed to a 30. Edit: Realized the waist measurement pic is sort of bad. Measures more like 15.875" (flat...
Looking to buy a ToJ Suiting Wool MA-1 in a stock size 46.  Mainly looking for black, but might consider other colors.  Trying to avoid the wait time so I'm paying above retail for this if the jacket is in the black colorway and in new condition.  Will adjust offer price based on condition of jacket. If I don't find one, will probably order and play the waiting game. Message me if you have one for sale. Thanks
Wanting to trade my ~46 Black Lamb 4-Zip MDR for a black MA-1 in a stock 46 + money. Amount of money depends on the condition of the MA-1 and the type. Description & pics of the MDR can be found here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/360944/toj-black-lamb-4-zip-gunmetal-mdr-46
SOLD
Looking to buy a pair of Dior Homme MIJ 19 cm black raws in a size 28. Preferably in a lightly used condition, but will consider all conditions as long as the price is reasonable. PM me if you have a pair for sale and we can talk about price. Thanks