or Connect

Posts by mofojoet

thanks a lot , and how would you rate his shoe maintenance? because i also have leather boots that i plan on repairing since the leather is cracking
Hey guys, is there any NYC stores that makes custom boots of your design and look? Like if i wanted to show them a picture of a boot i wanted them to make what kind of service in nyc offers this? thanks
Hey guys, is there any NYC stores that makes custom boots of your design and look? Like if i wanted to show them a picture of a boot i wanted them to make what kind of service in nyc offers this?    thanks  
Hey guys, is there any NYC stores that makes custom boots of your design and look?    thanks  
Hi guys, i've been researching a lot of stores on yelp but i figured this place has a more reliable feedback.    Anyways , i have a bunch of All saints leather boots that are kind of worn out and wrinkled so if anyone here recommends any great boots repair stores in NYC area please post     Thank you!
Hi guys, i've been researching a lot of stores on yelp but i figured this place has a more reliable feedback.    Anyways , i have a bunch of All saints leather boots that are kind of worn out and wrinkled so if anyone here recommends any great boots repair stores in NYC area please post     Thank you!