or Connect

Posts by sdolina

Thanks again, this knowledge is exactly what you can expect from a shoemaker. What leather would you advise if I prefer lightly structured leather like impala - hatch grain or raindeer comes to my mind, both hardly available by Maftei.
Many thanks. For sure I'll discuss this with shoemaker, just want independent opinion. Actually I was impressed by impala shoes in the nutcracker's thread. But if calf is better then i'll stick to calf. Luk-cha, may I ask you to post a pic of your impala leather shooz?
I'm thinking about next bespoke project, now a seamless wholecut with or without medallion. What do you guys think about impala leather for a wholecut? I was impressed by the structure of it, what about durability, maintenance? Or I better stick to calf?
I'm not a vendor or an affiliated person, but want to promote the good shoemaker   Maftei Custom Shoes of Vienna to visit New York City Only six more weeks left until 2014 when the Vienna family firm of Maftei looks forward to meeting some wonderful shoe-lovers in New York. Save the date: January 3rd, 2014. A pair of hand-made, custom shoes reflects your own design details as well as your personal fit. After all, they are made on your own last. Experience the...
I'm not a vendor or an affiliated person, but want to promote the good shoemaker   Maftei Custom Shoes of Vienna to visit New York City   Only six more weeks left until 2014 when the Vienna family firm of Maftei looks forward to meeting some wonderful shoe-lovers in New York. Save the date: January 3rd, 2014. A pair of hand-made, custom shoes reflects your own design details as well as your personal fit. After all, they are made on your own last. Experience the...
Love the Gallways jcam! Can't wait for the snow to wear mine (shearling lining).
 Excellent, Justin! although I'm not brave enough to wear red socks. What a shine btw!  Love the combo mac!Actually two opposite approaches here, both very nice!
yEp, Alden Plaza.
nvm
 There's somehting special in these shoes that make me want them. This grain calf look so soft and comfy!Especially love that they have hidden front seam unlike Vass nst in the same style.What's a name of this model? Is it Algonquin? Can't find it on a site.