or Connect

Posts by sdolina

Hi NAMOR, thanks, mine are doing well  similar to Jakezero's pair, but only 2 eyelets+6 speedhooks instead of 4x4 on his pair and mine has 270 grad goyser. 
Yeah, looks too red - thanks to applephone' camera 
 I'm interested as well, not as if I want to wear them this season, but anyway...
Maftei wholecuts  
Thanks folks, appreciate your opinion!
Thanks laufer, seamless wholecuts are Maftei speciality, so you should go for these!   yes, I specially asked for Thomas heels because already got it on the another pair. It kinda works as an arch support I believe, at least it feels like this. And again yes, I asked for the full wood pegged sole, but for the opposite reason - because I never had it before  I also opted for the elongated last, bevelled waist, medallion, three-nails heel design and six eyelets.   I...
Hello Patrick, can you give an update on the GMTO for Carmina shearling boots? I remember they were planned to ship end of March, are we in time?
Cross-post from Austro-Hungarian thread Seamless wholecuts from Maftei (Alexandro), full bespoke.      [[SPOILER]]
Have got my seamless wholecuts from Maftei (Alexandro), really pleased with the result.      [[SPOILER]] Quick pic on the feet, haven't wear them really. 
 I did for my shearling Galways, and yes, it darkens the leather. But no fear of water stains and salt anymore. Also used tarrago nano protector for the shaft suede The pic taken right after the applying of snoseal (not a thin layer, but 2 applications with fan). Afterwards they lighten a bit, but are still darker than initial.