or Connect

Posts by totally epic

Yeah, but I get to go try stuff on, leave the store, and phone in my order. Worth the 8.9% IMO.
The SuFu discount is 10% instore or 20% phone.
Can you take a picture of it buttoned up but w/o the hands in the pockets? Thanks.
Aren't they a Japanese based company? It's not really their fault if no one buys a certain piece... Plus the searching makes it more fun.
The Hipsters, while true straight legs, appear bootcut when worn. The New Standards are slightly tapered, but they look very straight leg (albeit very slim) when worn. I don't have any experience with the Rescues.
You guys have no idea how long it has taken me to find a non-bespoke 33R suit jacket. Jacket fits perfect, IMO. The pants on the other hand need to be taken in at the waist, hemmed, and slimmed down. I have an awesome fitting pair of Nom de Guerre pants that I'll bring in to see if my tailor can make these fit like it. Sorry for the shitty lighting.
I guess he didn't get the memo that Diesel stopped being cool.
Starch?
I was at Ian's this weekend, but all their EG stuff was too big. Duffle jacket looked awesome. I ended up getting the Andover suit from Hejifina in XS/28. Hopefully it'll fit.