or Connect

Posts by totally epic

Quote: Originally Posted by dopey Based only on samples, I like and my wife hates. There's definitely a poopy note...
I can't stand the hop overload on some of the crazy IPAs, but a good Sierra Nevada is refreshingly balanced and for some reason, always on sale.
Maybe, but I like the French music better.
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one I am here to console you tg, for at least the next 5 seconds. If you don't know what bokko is, here is something to blow your mind. (the guy on the left is winq and the other guy is ted) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Axp8gcwC40 Is this the Asian version of tektonik?
I saw the black hooded Balenciaga parka at Barneys and fell instantly in love. Too bad it's $2100. /crosses fingers for it to still be there at 40% sale.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade that hair looks like nph. Ears look like NPH too. Warlok, stop blurring out your face!
Quote: Originally Posted by timpoblete 5. Naval and Mountain Research, which had a recent thread with lots of interest pop up on SuFu. This would be sweet.
Anything similar to the Dior 21cm cut (Dior / APC / SExIH).
^You should try better beers. We had some Russian River Damnation the other day. This is the first time I've spotted Russian River in Seattle. It was a tasty interpretation of a Belgian golden ale, with a slightly sour finish.