or Connect

Posts by scugger

Thanks, Chris! Got it to work now. I think it was a browser cache/cookie issue.
The May code doesn't seem to be working for me. Has it worked for anyone else?
I have had 6 of my Brooks Brothers Non-Irons rip in the elbow (always the left one first). I have been too lazy to try to exchange for a new one, but this seems to be much more of a problem for these shirts than any of my other shits.
Sorry for lagging guys, I am shipping this off now. Thanks to everyone so far who have been so generous contributing! Here is my modest contribution of decants/samples that I threw in: Montale Patchouli Leaves Rochas Men Bvlgari Black YSL L'Homme - a few small decants Lalique Encre Noire - a few small decants Zegna Z L'Artisan Mechant Loup Knize Ten Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel L'Artisan Eau du Navigateur Caron Third Man Sonoma Scent Studio Vintage Rose Caron...
Thanks! Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK My b, scugger! Just got back to you.
Hey HgaleK! If you are out there, can you respond to my PM with your address info, so I can send this thing over to you? Thanks!
Hey guys! Sorry, I was away for the weekend. Just got home and I have the box (Thanks MyTailorIsRich!). I'll try to be quick with this and then send it off to HgaleK.
Just printed the shipping label for this box. Dropping this bad boy off tomorrow to be sent to Parker.
Yeah, Baron, thanks for putting in the wrap and the new box. Worst timing for me to be sick. I just sprayed out a bunch of samples on little pieces of paper. I can't smell anything right now. =(
Just got the box! Thanks Baron!