or Connect

Posts by eenecho

No. I have found the one piece derby on the smaller end of TTS - I'm usually a 42 and take a 43 in these - has a bit to do with the toebox shape.
nvrmnd
The only Guidi lace ankle* boots are the 994 and 017 (both have 6 holes)  - I believe all the 4 holed shoes are derbies.If there was a lugged sole version the code would be followed with a "v" (for vibram, prob...) *I doubt you are considering the Z5, though they are 4 hole
CCP workboots, courtesy LIFT:        
If it matters - the 'flat' last has a 2 cm heel, whereas the 'pointy' has a 1.5.  Alessio also offers the older last with a 3 cm heel for women - it looks great and would work for men as well. I find the new last a bit more modern, the other more classic - my gf much prefers the older last (and by last I don't really mean the last but the attachment of of the upper to the vamp) and also prefers me in Harnden over cdiem. At least on top. No innuendo intended. I slightly...
maxfield - so far the only autumn Layer-0 delivery
no flash just store lighting + shitty iphone pic agree on color, much more eggplant than plum irl
Layer-0 FW2014 1.5 h7b derbies in eggplant:  
re: Guidi not comprehensive, but a useful roundup of styles and fabrications, courtesy LIFT
^