or Connect

Posts by gavrarabba

Sold
Brand New With Tags Turnbull & Asser Cashmere Sweater Size M in Mocha/Brown. MSRP is $895. Asking $160 OBO. Price Invcludes free shipping CONUS, others please contact for shipping cost.    Sizing:   Pit to Pit 21" Length 25.75" Sleeves 23.5" 
For sale are two New with Tags Drake's ties. Both are 56.5" long and 3" wide at the widest. Both are a nice thickness. The the navy one (pics may look black but it's really a nice dark navy) with the triple repp red stripes is 60% silk and 40% cotton. The other is 100% silk. Asking $100 $90 each including conus shipping or best offer. Int'l buyers please pm for shipping. Ask any questions and first to pay wins. Thanks.
That's the old Bank of America logo, I'm assuming these were given to BoA employees (executives?) once upon a time.  http://images.wikia.com/logopedia/images/5/54/Bank_of_America_old.svg
Nah, online forums is different than discussing it...not sure why but it is.
Great topic.  My wife loves me in a well tailored suit, like that Facebook thing going around that A finely Tailored Suit is to a Woman like Lingerie is to a Man.  She just doesn't want me to talk about it.   I'm all for nice clothes, a great pair of shoes, accesories etc.  But there is something very unmanly about discussing it.  It's ok to complement someone, but that's it - move on.  I see my wife's point.  Just look good and shut up (knowing you look good).  
For the man who loves capes  http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290752292172
Great Episode, absolutely love the conversation with Saxby, and a surprise ending - he's a man of many talents.  
I'm wondering what everyone here thinks of the Strand in black.  I searched this forum and it seems mostly people have the Strand in Walnut.  I actually already wear the Sanford in Walnut, which I love, but I'm looking for a new black Oxford.  The Strand looks a little more interesting to me than PA or FA.  Wondering what the consensus is, thanks.  
Hey, I'm Gavra Raba.  Been following this forum for some time now, decided to sign up.  30, 3 kids, happily married, living in NJ.  Looking forward to hearing good advice.