or Connect

Posts by gavrarabba

White is sold!
Plaid is Sold!
Yes it is. Pants can basically be adjusted by the turnups.
I have two shirts that I picked up at a Bespoken sample sale. I brought them home and they are too narrow for me, so I need to sell. I bought them for $25 each so would like to sell them for $25 each, plus shipping (USPS 2 day is my standard). I really love both of these and hate to see them go, but I don't see fitting into them any time soon so my loss is your gain. Enjoy! and ask me any questions.     All measurements are in...
For sale is a beautiful RLPL Double Breasted Heavy weight Suit, in a Brown/sepia with mocha chalk stripe. This is a classic look with wide lapels, 2x3 button stance, side adjusters, double pleats, 1.5 inch cuffs and buttons for braces. I think the pictures and measurements below will just about fully describe this suit but please ask any questions. I hardly wore this suit, 2 times last year and 2 times this year and that's it. The suit is definitely a classic cut but there...
SOLD!
SOLD!
This is a great sweater that retails for $720 that is offered here for $175 $165 $155 or best offer, inclusive of shipping CONUS. Outside of that area please PM to discuss shipping cost.   Sizing:   Sleeves. 24.5" Chest. 20.5" Waist. 19.5" Length. 27"   Thanks
This is a great sweater that retails for $705 that is offered here for $175 or best offer, inclusive of shipping CONUS. Outside of that area please PM to discuss shipping cost.   Sizing:   Shoulders 17 3/4" Sleeves. 25" Chest. 22 1/4" Waist. 20.5" Length. 27"   Thanks
This is a great sweater that retails for $705 that is offered here for $175 or best offer, inclusive of shipping CONUS. Outside of that area please PM to discuss shipping cost.   Sizing:   Shoulders 17 3/4" Sleeves. 25" Chest. 22 1/4" Waist. 20.5" Length. 27"   Thanks