or Connect

Posts by MakingChanges

I had the EH taylor single barrel last night for the first time. It was enjoyable, but I can't remember if it is substantially better than the regular EH taylor.
Anybody had the new single barrel Balvenie 15 year sherry. One popped up at a local store, wondering if I should pick it up?
I've got a bottle of the clynelish 14, though not flora fauna. Not sure how much a difference there is between the normal bottling and the flora bottling. I've found it enjoyable and would pick up another bottle in the future when this one is done.
6-8 days has been my usual experience to Michigan.
I paid about 120 for it shipped, but that's also because I was able to spread the shipping out among more than one bottle. I thought it was fantastic when I had some, actually thinking about picking up another bottle since I'm not sure we'll ever see it again with the changes at Mortlach.
Having a Brewery Vivant special release Hubris from Grand Rapids. Pretty good Belgian style ale coming in at 11.5%.
@NewYorkIslander how is the Colonel Taylor, and is their rye or bourbon?
Picked them up from Whisky Shop Duffton.http://www.whiskyshopdufftown.com
These showed up yesterday.
Balvenie 15 year single barrel. Was worth picking up a bottle before they all disappear?