or Connect

Posts by charcoal

Sold.   Isaora said: "Made in New York City, version 3.0 of our signature insulated button down shirt boasts even warmer insulation and softer lining . Wind resistant and wicked warm, this slim-fit, washed Japanese cotton insulated shirt lined with 40g PrimaLoft® ONE fill is entirely hand quilted. Insulated with technology that was originally developed for the United States Army, PrimaLoft ONE is the warmest, softest, lightest, driest, most breathable, most...
Sold   Size Medium. Dark green/"sulphur" in color. New with tags, bought from Roden Gray before they sold out. Retail was $195. Mother of pearl buttons, pleated chest pocket, triple stitched seams, rear locker loop.   My camera couldn't pick up the color well so please refer to the retail photos. The closeup is probably most accurate (last two make it seem more saturated than it is). Approximate measurements: Across shoulders - 17.25" Across chest -...
All sold.   Both are brand new with tags. Perfect Shape Cargo Pants - 30x34, olive $50 $45 Waist - 15.5 Thigh from crotch seam - 11 Inseam - 33.5 Hem - 7.25 Lightweight Hoodie - Medium, black $25 $20 Across shoulders -  18 Across chest - 21.5 Sleeve from shoulder - 26 Total length from back neck seam - 27 Light jersey fabric (feels like a t-shirt). 2-way zipper, side pockets. Suitable for wear as a layering piece in colder months, cool spring/summer...
I have a pair in 30 that actually fit a bit under 32 (past season if it matters). Might be a good idea to size down just to get the narrower leg opening.
  i got size 30 to fit a 32 waist, and the chart was almost fully accurate, including the waist. i got my pair over the summer so i don't know if the newer ones are any different. size chart still looks the same though.     i tried one in my recent order, and took measurements incidentally. mine is 070903 (the first one in your post). size S - pit to pit 20.5", sleeve 8.25", shoulders 18", length 27.5" so, use the chart as a guide but expect variation, as with basically...
I'm really not one for chinos but I got a pair just in case, not sure if I'll keep them now. I'm a ~32" waist and I got them in 30. They fit snug but feel like they'd stretch out comfortably. The rise on my pair is more like 10", otherwise the site measurements are pretty accurate. The fabric has a kind of fuzzy/napped texture to it, almost moleskin-like; it isn't smooth and flat like a typical twill, so I wouldn't want to wear them in warmer weather. Also seems like it...
The email from today also confirmed that UU is going to be online soon.
I'm all for rebelling against globalism and what not, but what irks me about this is that it often sounds like charity, and the shades of patriotism don't grab me either. If a good quality product happens to be made in America, that's cool, but it's hardly a factor in why I choose it. Like, I just want to buy shit, man, don't make me feel like a bad person because I don't support some cause or another with my petty consumerism.
^ I hope for your sake you're on pc, not console.   The game doesn't really end actually, since the story continues in Broken Steel and you can play indefinitely. When you finish with 3, New Vegas is basically more of the same, with a few gameplay improvements.