or Connect

Posts by superconductor

Shameless bump!
The leather is quite soft. The "broken in" appearance is intentional and they were comfortable right out of the box.                
I recently used some Kiwi shoe polish on a pair of leather wingtip boots. It was a bit difficult to buff out, and it seems to be scuffing easily. I want to use a cream-based polish but I'm not sure what to do about the existing wax polish. I was told that a cream + a buff would take off the wax polish. If so, are there any creams you would recommend? If not, what should I do? 
They probably don't need conditioning, no. Is there a specific cream you would recommend? 
I recently used some Kiwi shoe polish on a pair of soft leather wingtip boots. It was a bit difficult to buff out, and it seems to be scuffing easily. I want to use Obenauf's LP -- would saddle soap get the old polish off?
Hey! My name is Shane. Lurked a long time, finally decided to post. Looking forward to getting to know some of you!   -Shane
Hey all, I recently picked up this oxford shirt from Gant Rugger: http://us.gant.com/r1-j-oxford-awning-stripe-ez-obd I'm 6'4'', 220lbs. (I have big legs). Despite loving the brand, most of the Gant Rugger stuff is cut rather slim and short, making my selection a somewhat more limited. I was looking for an oxford shirt that I could just wear casually and found this. The size is L. The shirt is a bit more billowy than what I'm used to, but I'm afraid if I size down...