or Connect

Posts by PopFarmer

Jigg, Not sure if anyone responded to you.  What is your fit issue?  Too long, too narrow, etc..? I think if you take them to a store they can do some slight things to stretch...I was just in this weekend on my Patriots b/c one had developed a squeek.  They are going to send me a brand new shoe.  But I mentioned my D was a bit tight, and SA also said they could try to stretch them some.    On the squeek issue, SA said he had gotten email from corporate about it and they...
The Patriot is awesome.  Very comfortable last with a wider toe box.  I got the brown version and I'm wearing it today with slacks.  Looks great and the brown burnished calf leather is much nicer in my opinion than the shiny burgundy leather of the Kenwoods.  Of course, the Kenwood has the beefrolls and vamping so they are not quite apples to apples.  They also plan to discontinue the Kenwoods soon.   Put it this way, I returned a pair of Waldens to upgrade to the...
Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere earlier, but a SA told me the Kenwood loafer would be dis-continued soon. Probably one of the reasons the 2nds are on sale for $129 right now. I was between those and the Waldens, and choose the Waldens due to their more classic style. I wasn't a fan of the pinking on the Kenwood and wojuld rather wear the shoe model that will be around longer.
Does anyone know when the Labor Day sale starts, and what shoes may be available?  And also what the discount would be, for either 1st or 2nds?  ie. 25% off, buy 2 for $300, etc...   Thanks....
Well, I for one agree with OP that BB's style offerings are trending more modern and trendy, I'm sure to match competitors like Abercrombie and Banana Rep.  It's still got some traditional offerings geared towards middle-aged conservatives like me, just probably not as many.     I think what is more of a muddy discussion is their overall quality.  I suspect several parts of their overall quality is slipping, although some types of articles still seem well-made.  I...
Those Cambridge's are absolutely beautiful.  I want a pair one day.  I would just sit at desk all day looking at them and not get anything done. 
Hey guys, first post here.  I have been following this thread for several weeks, and excited that I've taken the AE plunge last week.  Not just 1, but 2 separate purchases.    First, picked up the Black Strands at Factory store.  These will supplement my JM captoes until they wear out and I can get some black Park avenues.  (conservative firm where black is 85% dominant)     I then planned to wait for some other Factory 2nd sales for some Biz Casual shoes...