or Connect

Posts by Ich_Dien

Coloured polish will hide the scuffs. Then you can put a coat of neutral on top if you wish.
I don't know why you're so so focussed on DH. Yes they make a nice suit, with a slim fit, but it's just re-badged Caruso for about a third or double the price more. I seriously think the Ralph Lauren shop on Bond St. would be the solution to your problems - you can try PRL and RLBL for the slimmer fit if you like. The quality for the price actually goes a long way with RL, unlike some of the other RTW makers you mention on your list. Lastly you really need to stop...
This - the lighter colours of the suits you have pictured are not incredibly formal.
Why does everyone always presume something is Caruso? No it isn't Caruso, sorry.
Fine. Learn to sprezz.
I like it but think the trousers could do with slimming a touch from the top of the knees down, just 0.5-1cm. That kink in the knee would be sorted then.
When it's really hot it's all you really can wear. I actually much prefer linen with linen as when the fabric of the jacket starts (or vice versa) to look wrinkle it looks quite sloppy against the still uniform fabric of the trousers (or jacket, as above) if they are in cotton.
Linen / cotton trousers in practically any other colour depending on shirt choice and braveness.
Lurk moar.
Couldn't decide between this and a bottle of Malvira Roero 2003 - but chose this and was very very happy with the choice. Gaja Sito Maresco 2004: