or Connect

Posts by Ich_Dien

I honestly don't think they are Incotex. They would have the typical care label and other Incotex features which these certainly do not. Things like the belt buckle tag on the front and inner closure are used by practically every Italian RTW trouser make these days so are no longer the "give away".Also I've never seen anything made for Zegna at their Italian factory.
Linen is your friend if you absolutely must wear a suit, otherwise expect to be seriously uncomfortable.
Current season Sartorio is still spectacular...don't know why on earth you would say it isn't.
You could advise them but don't force the issue. At the last wedding I attended I was forced to swap out a Kiton tie for a 4cm wide polyester red thing as all the gents close to the groom had one. Of course all you can do is smile and accept as it's their day - not yours.
Find another tailor...$40 is a lot and side seams is pretty standard.
http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&shoeid=6802&colourid=3591&brandid=6
The cuff buttons, lapels and style? Not to mention the sewn up boutonniere hole.
Just hang it in the bathroom next time you have a shower - some steam should sort the wrinkles out.
I really do think that the only look that will be given to your shoes is to check that they are appropriate. The three other options you listed aren't...yet a pair of polished black shoes no matter how SF approved will be. Best not to listen to the SF groupthink on this one.