or Connect

Posts by Ich_Dien

No, but Jermyn Street is. Liberty's is a jack of all trades and master of none when it comes to menswear, I wouldn't bother if I were you.
I'd avoid Brick Lane these days if I were you. Tayyabs is a better option.
Aristocratic whales, no less!
Good first post but top half is a little too formal for the bottom half. Next time try a wool / knitted silk tie and a less formal shirt (anything but white or with a less stiff collar).
They used to be all the rage on this forum once, around the height of PhatGuido's fame. Here's a particularly nice pair I once sold by G&G for Stephen Kempson:
Yes, correct. As far as I recall C&J trees are not lasted, but it may be a different story for their hand grade line.
They may stretch the shoe width wise and also in the vamp which is obviously not desirable. I personally use generic trees for anything up to Crockett & Jones in quality,and lasted specific trees by the manufacturer for all shoes of better quality (Edward Green, G&G, Cleverley etc.)
Lasted shoe trees really are fantastic in my experience, but not entirely necessary. If you can afford G&G shoes though, you should probably get them.
Search the marketplace here.
Me neither.