or Connect

Posts by Ich_Dien

There seems to be something of a lack of GMT+1-3 mods to be fair. TBH I'd do it if someone asked.
There's basically one Brooks Brothers shop in London / the UK, where the prices are basically the same as the USA except in GBP and variety extremely limited. The prices you Americans get on Brooks Brothers make a lot more sense, especially on sale.
The quality to price ratio of British low to mid tier makers is terrible at best. Brooks Brothers is massively overpriced in the UK and the fit is made for the American market, which means it is rather "generous".I would advise wholeheartedly to search B&S for Italian stuff which not only offers a more modern slim fit but better fabrics and more construction details like hand stitching etc.For shirts look for Finamore, Barba, Truzzi etc. which you should be able to find...
Personally I'd avoid all of those brands and tan shoes are best paired with light coloured trousers such as cream or khaki.
Support members and buy from the classifieds!
Loving the EG. Didn't know they made a horsebit.
Peal & Co?
Borrelli finally off then? Would be a shame...
Best way would be to have it cleaned as moths etc. are attracted to dirt. Some people like to put them in suit bags and some don't. Make sure you get it out every now and then and give it a once over.