or Connect

Posts by Ich_Dien

By button stance he means that the button you fasten (ie the middle one, or top one if a two button) doesn't sit exactly on your natural waist. Somewhat "on trend" in style at the moment though it should always sit on your natural waist or thereabouts. Sleeves look very messy, as does the back. You honestly can't return it? I don't think the suit is very versatile, either.
That shirt looks quite hard to match a tie to, too.
Also fine, mate. Think you're overthinking things a bit here.
White on white works very well in that sort of "I'm going to watch the regatta / cricket / tennis" sort of way to be fair if it is broken up by accessories like a dark tie or belt and jacket or jumper on the shoulders. Very Ralph Lauren but when done well actually very dashing.
Technically they work, yes. Tan looks better with off white or white though.
Looks alright if a tiny tiny bit too short. Needs a bit of work on the back.
Don't buy a suit with black trim (as a general rule anyway) as then it will look out of place at any non-evening event in the future and will be practically useless.
Depends on their intended usage. For me a full brogue is more versatile as you can wear it casually, too, unlike a cap toe.
No belt (have the belt loops removed) and black shoes and you're onto something.
+1 let's keep it going guys. B&S needs all the help it can get!