or Connect

Posts by Ich_Dien

White shirt, black silk knit and black shoes.Light blue shirt, practically any colour tie and suede shoes / dark dark brown.Basically just try stay formal enough not to have the "Our man in Havana" sort of louche look.Remove the belt loops, you shouldn't wear a belt with a suit. Also don't match your pocket square to either your shirt or your tie!
For the most part I think the majority of these looks, whilst bang on trend right now (and I'm not denying I also dress like this), are akin almost to the 90s Armani approach on menswear and will date accordingly. There is no doubt that whilst brands such as P. Johnson, Eidos Napoli and for a very small part NMWA/The Armoury firmly fall into the classic menswear side they are still very much "#Menswear" and lean more towards passing trend than classic. People like Righi,...
Seersucker, from what I gather, transcends that casual/formal barrier in the States so I can see that.
Wouldn't quite agree with that part.
The horror...the horror.
It's a look I tried again and again and never felt comfortable with it so switched out for another tie. Grey with a grey suit however works very well I think, as long as a contrasting texture.
Problem is not enough EU>Far East mods (GMT+1-7). I offered myself, didn't hear anything back.
Having once sold an Attolini jacket in this exact cloth I can attest to its quality!
Great look although something weird going on with the chest...too tight?
Suede loafers can be counted here as well. I wear practically all formal clothing these days with suede shoes, you look quite out of place in black oxfords here unless it is the evening / Milan. As someone mentioned, Italians really are masters at this look. I don't think you'd get away with it at all in a city like London with a business suit.