or Connect

Posts by Ich_Dien

Every single menswear company will do a coat like that...it's hard to suggest a particular one on your description.
If they are "vintage" it's highly unlikely they're G&G as they've only been in business several years. Add to that I've never seen G&G make for F&S.It could be any one of the AS, C&J, Church's people as they look rather old, PM bengal-stripe he might know.
Nothing an irate letter to the editor of The Times can't solve, eh @bengal-stripe ? Dear Sir, ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I. Rate W1, London
Ralph Lauren or Sartoria Partenopea? For SP there really isn't any difference in my opinion.
All shirts are posted in a box, with tracking. Size 38 / 15: Barba white label - €119 + shipping. Size 38. Chest: 53cm Sleeve: 88.5cm to centre of collar Shoulders: 46cm ****** Finamore €119 + Shipping. Size Small. ****** Size 39 / 15.5: Finamore - €149 + shipping. Size 39. Chest 52cm Shoulders 43cm Sleeve 92cm ****** Finamore - €109 + shipping. Size 40 Front & rear darts. Chest: 50cm Shoulders: 44cm Sleeve: 88cm ****** Size 40 / 15.75: Finamore -...