or Connect

Posts by Ich_Dien

Not really a name for the overcheck then. Once you get bogged down naming tweed patterns it's all semantics anyway.
The best ones I've had have been lined with cotton sparingly to above the knee. Anything heavier just defeats the purpose of linen.
Lovat? What fabric are you on about?
Yeah, mate. Good work.
You've certainly come a long way from when you joined.
But quite overpriced!
I really wouldn't bother with the MTM shirts. TM Lewin fabric?! Are you meant to be impressed by that? What a tremendous waste of time and money that would be. There are RTW shirt brands out there, with a slim enough fit and much better fabric that would fit you immediately, without the need for alterations - you just have to know what you're looking for. It sounds to me like you seriously need to lurk a lot more here before you go splashing £1500 on clothes to be...
It's very much a love it or hate it sort of thing. I could only ever see myself commissioning something in that fabric if I'd completely run out of all ideas menswear wise.
If it's summer, especially a wedding, choose something a bit more colourful and in more of a summer fabric?
Don't pick any of those - pick something you can wear in the future with anything - dark navy or black.