or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by Ich_Dien

Buy the overcoat in your usual size. It should be cut to accommodate wearing things under it. Unless it is a very fashion forward label.
A suit in the English style would look best for your body type.
Due to the advertising in the right side of styleforum, the pictures come up smaller than they are - if you wish to see a shirt in a bigger picture please copy and paste the address into a new window!All shirts are posted in a box, with tracking.For those of you unfamiliar with details of Vincenzo di Ruggiero:Handsewn buttonholesMOP buttons w/ crows feet stitchingFront placket hand stitchedShoulder placket hand stitchedCollar hand attachedSleeves hand attached [[SPOILER]]...
top one is cantarelli.
That jacket is very cool. You'd have to rock a bit of a 70s vibe though...
Needed more tweed.
A great example of a now not so popular overcoat style. The style has been on the wane ever since National Service ended and British Military cut backs after the Cold War I suppose.
I would say so, yes, but you may have to put the collar up on both.
New Posts  All Forums: