or Connect

Posts by Ich_Dien

Barba?
Excellently soporific.
Technically a one button would provide a similar silhouette to a two button as the closure remains in the same place. Yes, however, a one or two button suit does help those who are shorter. One button RTW is very difficult to find.
Just don't buy "Contemporary fit" trousers again if you didn't like that style. While they may or may not alter the fit for the US market, the main USP of Incotex is their elegant modern cut so I doubt they would make them any bigger, if at all, under their own brand. They manufacture for a lot of different brands, and for example their cut for Ralph Lauren is more generous than usual, yet as I say I doubt they'd want that for Incotex. Going from most generous to...
The last is different which means the shape and perhaps length of the toe will differ. Shoes may be the same size but drastically different in length yet it is largely appearances only. As for shoe fit, nobody can tell this for you except yourself. A shoe should be tight but obviously not compressive on the toes or sides. For me the sign that a shoe is too big is usually that there is heel slippage, ie a gap behind the heel when in the shoe and the laces are tied. It is...
I'm querying why you need bespoke / MTM? Athletic body type, very tall etc? Or do you simply want the experience? The search function really is your friend in this instance as there aren't too many London based members on here so response rate will be slow.
There's lots of good advice on London tailoring if you use the search function. £1200 will limit your choices considerably. Why do you need bespoke?
If that's the dress code I'd advise you to stick to it.
+1, black with navy is the best option.
Have you considered navy instead of black?