or Connect

Posts by Ich_Dien

Yes.
Personally I don't think so. As long as it wasn't anything extreme like Sciamat it'd be fine...even then I like the Sciamat style and still think it'd be fine. Strong shoulders as a look is heavily misunderstood / 'not the party line' on this forum in my opinion.
Cocaine is a colour?
I'd say the "casual" aspect of the suit would rely mainly on cut and detail, particularly the pockets, rather than just the shoulders.
B&S really needs more Mods...so much stuff posted in wrong categories clogging the place up.
To be fair though, they're not CBD now are they? Maybe with the trousers covering the top they'd be considered conservative but tastes have moved on considerably and quite a few eyebrows would be raised if you wore those to work.Basically by your analogy you're saying a Bowler hat is still CBD if I wore it because it was once the very epitome of CBD. The reason why a Balmoral can never fully be CBD today is because they are an anachronism, like a bowler hat, or wearing...
Must be fun to shout when she goes missing.
I am watching this very closely, great work so far. I may submit one tomorrow myself.
Not really a name for the overcheck then. Once you get bogged down naming tweed patterns it's all semantics anyway.
The best ones I've had have been lined with cotton sparingly to above the knee. Anything heavier just defeats the purpose of linen.