or Connect

Posts by Ich_Dien

Hard to say but I'd probably say yes, unless you are really pushing your foot into the end. Length may not be the issue here, but actually the width, as if the vamp isn't tight enough on your foot then width is probably the factor. Sizing is very hard to get right, as many times a 10C will be the almost the same length as a 9E just narrower etc.In the time when I started to expand my shoe collection but was still growing in my late teens to early twenties it took a few...
Impressive post count.
If there is something you want in a different size - PM me. For sale we have lots of pairs of Incotex trousers.They are one of the most highly regarded RTW trousers on the market and all have a flat front modern, slim fit. I've also picked up a few pairs of cargo trousers which are a big hit lately at Pitti Uomo - you can see several examples of the style:HEREHERE& HERESize 46:4. Faded red corduroy trousers. Size 46. 100% cotton Autumn / Winter weight. Zip Fly. SLIM FIT....
Sounds wise.
Why is every question about shoes and jeans these days? Begone to SW&D with you!
I assume you've only seen this on high end RTW?
Excellent as usual, mate.
Yeah as i said, it was an opinion.
Scarf and jeans would be fine - personally I'm just not a fan of dark trousers with lighter coloured shoes.