or Connect

Posts by Ich_Dien

Seem fine.
I don't see what there is to disagree with, I basically said the same as you?In an ideal world all of your wardrobe would be bespoke...but the high cost for bespoke shirts, and minimum order limit, isn't entirely justifiable in my opinion.Saying you need a bespoke collar to fit your suit is like saying you need bespoke shoes first in order to know where to cuff your trousers on the vamp...very much an idealisation.
The way that business wear is going, ie the popularity these days of shirt and no tie / jacket means that more emphasis is being placed on the fit of your shirt. However, shirts are essentially an undergarment, and a disposable one at that as they will never last as long as a suit. I also believe a lot of people place far too much emphasis on shirt fit when the majority of the time it is covered. It really depends on your circumstances. If you wear suits for work then...
You'd never ever wear flannel in LA. It's difficult enough in Italy.
SVB, the suit fits very well, but I don't think it's doing you any favours to be honest. The shoulders need to be built up considerably. It's certainly vintage in styling, but not in a good way IMHO.
Why do you need bespoke?
When they finish above the crotch, yeah.
A new pair of trousers would probably be a better solution than shoes, grey seersucker isn't terribly versatile.