Posts by Ich_Dien

THE first item on the runway for that specific season, and still going strong with many designers putting capes in their collections as of AW17. This is a particularly rare item from Burberry Prorsum and is made of 100% wool. The jacket is also lined, as pockets in the interior, as well as small openings to put your hands through unlike some other capes which are a bit more difficult to wear. I've hardly worn this at all and it's in truly excellent condition. It's...
For sale is an unbelievably rare sample from the S/S 2013 Runway show of Christopher Bailey's Burberry Prorsum. This jacket really is a one off, and as if to make his point Bailey made every model wear one at the end of the show. It is an EU 46 but is meant to be worn a bit oversized so I think it could fit also a 48 or 50 at a push. It is in excellent condition as I've only worn it maybe four or five times. £399 + shipping. Measurements: Shoulder: 45cm / 18...
An excellent staple suit by Ralph Lauren black label in a very nice lightweight wool making it perfect for year round wear. Size is 40 / 50 R however do pay attention to the measurements as I think it's perfect for the taller gent. £399 + shipping. Made in Italy Pick stitching throughout Softly padded shoulders 100% wool sharkskin weave fabric 2 button closure Double vented rear Side tabs on the trousers Measurements: Jacket: Chest: 20.5 inches / 51cm Sleeve: 26.4...
An excellent tweed jacket by Ralph Lauren Black Label here with lots of really nice details. The fabric is also incredibly soft to the touch and the cut is very flattering. Size 40 / 50 R. £349 + shipping. 100% Wool w/ a very soft hand Made in Italy Throat latch Two button closure Double vented rear Pick pitching throughout Softly padded shoulders Measurements: Chest: 20 inches / 50cm Shoulders: 18.8 inches / 47cm Sleeve: 25.2 inches / 63cm Length: 74.5cm from...
An excellent example of a classic style by Polo Ralph Lauren. Sized as "M" but in my opinion a perfect 38 / 48. £249 + Shipping. Butterfly lined only in the shoulders and sleeves Made in Italy Unlined interior Black Classic velvet collar Covert coat detailing on hems 100% melton wool Measurements: Chest:21 inches / 52cm Sleeve: 26.5 inches / 66cm Length: 36.4 inches / 91cm from bottom of collar Shoulders: 18.8 inches / 47cm
For sale is a truly gorgeous pair of loafers by Edward Green; the Pimlico in Dark Oak Antique. Size is a UK 9 / 9.5 E on the 100 Last in aniline calf. Brand new in box and not seconds. £449 + Postage.
For sale we have a wonderful tuxedo by Ralph Lauren Black Label. The quality on this is really top notch and the fabric is also wonderfully lightweight. Size is an 44 / EU 54 with a drop of 7. £399 + postage. Made in Italy 100% Wool Barathea Fabric Pick stitching throughout Single button Closure Peak lapel - the classic option Curtain waist on the trousers Side tabs on the trousers Unvented rear as is traditional for a tuxedo Anthony model Drop 7" Unhemmed...
Surely it'd be cheaper and easier to have one made by a tailor? All you need is the fur and then to measure out where the loops will go when it is cut to size.
Caruso, Tagilatore, Sartoria Partenopea, Lardini, Cantarelli etc etc are your friends in this regard.