or Connect

Posts by Balfour

+1. Far more practical to be honest to have a slim briefcase for key papers, notebook, all the normal daily stuff and a black nylon wheeled case for heavy papers, etc.  Or, for the Royal Courts of Justice (London), have the clerks arrange for papers to be taken down in advance of the hearing. Great bag, tho'.
Do not wear a black tie to a  wedding.
why did Flyswatter get swatted?
This is my general policy.  And it is a sound one at that.
Serious necro-bump. Do you wear black longwings to the beach? And how can you be "110%" of anything?  Typical managerial newspeak. 
Yeah, but some of the new shortcuts are really stupid - I now have to press a three key combination to insert emails or files into an email in Outlook.  One of the most common commands - which cretin thought moving to a three key combination over a two key combination was a good idea! 
Huh?
^ I think to consider this a bargain is a mirage.  Just my opinion, but I think it would look terrible as an odd jacket so not good value even if inexpensive.
While certainly not a 'sartorial scholar', I do not like Grant's jacket (in the centre right picture in particular).  And Cary Grant was quite capable of looking good in unremarkable clothing.   What concerns me about your option in particular is you describe the jacket as 'slightly darker'.  Also, as a suit jacket, is it a smooth worsted?   The advice given on grey odd jackets before can be summed up as (1) avoid anything too dark a grey and (2) choose something with...