or Connect

Posts by CDNstyle740

I was seeking some advice/opinion on the following 2 pairs of Persol sunglasses I am interested in, I recently purchased a pair of Persol 2994S size 52 and would like to know two things,   Do you think this size is suitable or do you feel I should exchange them for size 54.   Also, I am interested in the Persol 2953S model, do you think these suit my face better and I should exchange my 2994s or should I even go as far to get both pairs?   Any input on...
Please check out my thread and feel free to give me some advice, Thanks   http://www.styleforum.net/t/355383/sunglasses-advice-persol-2994s-vs-2953s
I was seeking some advice/opinion on the following 2 pairs of Persol sunglasses I am interested in, I recently purchased a pair of Persol 2994S size 52 and would like to know two things,   Do you think this size is suitable or do you feel I should exchange them for size 54.   Also, I am interested in the Persol 2953S model, do you think these suit my face better and I should exchange my 2994s or should I even go as far to get both pairs?   Any input on...
If anyone wants anything proxied I will be glad to do so at no additional cost to the shipping charges to where ever it is being shipped. I have quite a bit of Everlane store credit I can't see myself using at the moment and so I will consider anyone needing a proxy doing me a favor by helping me use up some of the credit and therefore won't be asking for any fees in return. PM me if you need anything.
I'm well aware of proxy services. Problem is I plan on making my purchases with my Everlane store credit.
Nan, any update on Canadian shipping? I would really like to order some new product Nov. 1st when the oxfords are released. Any chance Canadian shipping will go live by Nov. 1st or shortly after? I don't want it to sell out and have to wait again.
  New Weekender colour coming soon??? -taken from the Everlane Twitter page.
I would be interested in buying the original grey snap backpack if anyone has one in nice condition
I am 6'3, 155 lbs. and a 32 waist. Is there a shirt size you could recommend? I am worried about the length in the torso, however I don't want it to be baggy. I noticed the model is 5'11 and wearing a medium which seems as though it would be to small for me based on my measurements. Please give me your feedback nanyu.
Any update on this? I can't way to get my hands on one