or Connect

Posts by McPryon

Ohmagod, if I get one more fuckstick canceling an auction that I've bid on I'm going to scream.  Does this happen to other people more than it used to, or am I just blessed?  I've seriously had half a dozen people do it just this year so far.  I can count on one hand the number of times it happened to me in the previous 14 years.   Current eBay mood = why do I do this?   /rant
 I'd guess most of it is going to be transportation and immigration fees.  People just aren't as cheap as they used to be.  
Hands down, cafepress.com
I have this (very similar) Proper Cloth shirt coming this week and I'm really looking forward to it:   I've decided that I like the spread collar with french cuffs (with silk knots) with a grenadine tie for wearing with my canvas Bills Khakis and #8 shell boots.  Sure, it may be a bit confused in formalities, but I don't really care.
The road to personal style is a long one filled with many mistakes.  You're going to want to experiment with different fabrics, cuts, etc and find out which ones you like and why you like them, then capitalize on that.  I think a lot of people would suggest starting small because overbuying is a mistake almost everybody makes in the beginning...but maybe it's one they need to make.
And in the USPS commercials they show them clearly taping over the bar code 
I know one of those guys.
Nice!  I agonized over going to $250 on those, but I've spent my allowance for the month already.  I'm glad they went to another SF member, though.  You'll have to post a report when you wear them.
I'm really in the mood to see some natural Chromexcel, myself.
The image in my head is Derek Zoolander showing up at the coal mine.