or Connect

Posts by luxire

Added a Cellulare finally, in navy. Truly amazing fabric.  
 Excellent work Razl. 160/2 and 2/160 are often used interchangeably by different mills. It would be best for us to maintain consistency though. For Grandi, they mention the warp and weft thread count, which we pass on too. The numbers 78*40 mean the number of threads used per inch for the warp and the weft.   The thread count(160/2) and construction(78*40) can give a good idea of the weight on the cloth.  Thank you for the tip. Cannot agree more. We do lack a lot of...
If the shirt, is TOO small (not just neck but body too), we do scale the collar down.   We were doing it for bigger shirts earlier but stopped the practice.   The problem is that dimensions are mentioned on the website for some collars. If we change that without customer consent, the customer can and often does complain. Writing to customer (Hey you are a big man, do you want bigger collars?) is not always a good idea either.   So, if you know what you want, best to...
Thank you for the wonderful response to the bags offer.   We have taken the 5 orders and started work on the sourcing.   We are all excited.
We will choose from the designs that you would send us. They would be made as per the designs you will send.
We do feel confident about our bag making skills and want to take in some orders to really test them.   We will thus take orders for 5 bags/totes at $100 each. Send us an email with your requirements. We will choose the 5 bags we will want to make.   We will thus source the requisite leather, canvas, brass hardware, other required items and then make the bags.   There is not much of experimenting or learning so we expect the process to be quick, except the time...
 Sounds good. Let me work on a prototype. Will share images later this week.
 It has been built and rebuilt and refined over time to what it is now. It is thus unique to us. Over the period, we did get inspired by collars from Brooks Brothers, Mercer and Kamakura. I think ours has elements from them all. Other good elements like the side curve, the shape of the neckband etc, which are now standard to all our collars also added value.
 Remnants of a flaw in a process that we have more or less corrected. Very few fabrics(less than 5) remain that were still coded in the old manner.
 If I have  interpreted you correctly, presenting my very amateur photoshop skills