or Connect

Posts by luxire

Came across this in our collection.  4 Oz cotton twill.  
 Skipped this time, fearing deal overkill.
Thank you all.   All promotions for Thanks Giving and Black Friday are now disabled.
 We will do the refund in 2-3 days.
 Thank you!We recommend something only when we strongly feel that it is a great product and a great deal. We will never recommend anything for "marketing".   
Talking about losses, the Delfino offering is crazy good too. The fabrics we listed are all amazing. The weight is good and still versatile for 3 seasons. We will be changing the price tomorrow.   We received about a thousand different options and thought that these would be the best choices to offer. (Some coatings are amazing too)   Do not miss out.
 Place your order and add to the notes: Please hold order till I provide details by email.
 Yes, a few, but, I do know which ones. In the rush to get these out today, we missed capturing the range they belong to. They will ofcourse be relisted tomorrow again with the details. Another good part of our miss is that there are some wonderful Albini deals in these fabrics because we just priced them to the standard minimum. Am sure we will lose good money in the bargain, but, that is the fun of Black Friday deals. Also, I have a related PM of yours to reply to, will...
Final set of Black Friday Specials! Italian made wool from Delfino. At a special price for today only. 350 gms / 12 Oz. Amazing fabrics.     Delfino Mid-Grey Herringbone$199.99 $299.99 Delfino Mid-Grey Winter Twill$199.99 $299.99 Delfino Navy Winter Twill$199.99 $299.99 Delfino Navy Winter Hopsack$199.99 $299.99 Delfino Brown Wool 10 Oz$199.99 $299.99
Another Black Friday Special!  For the Holidays, We brought together some meaty, beafy cotton flannels and some holiday checks. 3 for $150, 4 for $180.   How to order? Just order the 3 or 4 shirts as usual. We will refund the difference.       Blue Twill Flannel$89.99 Grey Twill Flannel$89.99 Maroon Twill Flannel$89.99 Red Twill Flannel$89.99 Teal Blue Twill Flannel$89.99 Light Sky Blue Chambray$79.99