or Connect

Posts by Sponge

bumpp?
See the crease near the tip of the captoe?     Close up picture at the top     Right shoe as a reference, doesnt have the same crease     So does this mean that my left foot is smaller and these shoes only fit my right foot? I am size 10 on right foot, never measured left.. but these are size 8.5 shoes. How can I stop these creases? Has anyone ever heard of shoe force-fields?
I got these at Nordstrom so they will let me exchange the shoes... I just dont want to ruin another pair if they are going to crease the same way on the middle of the captoe. I know that I should be wearing size 9, but went down to 8.5 because they were a snug fit.   Bruno Magli Maioco shouldn't be too cheap a pair of shoes right?   Maybe I should wear toe-box decreasers on all new shoes from now on until the regular creases are all settled. Would that help?
Are my shoes the wrong size? This is my first time wearing them and they are creasing on the toebox. Should I exchange them for another pair seeing how the right shoe does not crease on the toebox? Shoes are size 8.5, I measure an exact 10 but 9s were a little to loose.
Are my shoes the wrong size? This is my first time wearing them and they are creasing on the toebox. Should I exchange them for another pair seeing how the right shoe does not crease on the toebox? Shoes are size 8.5, I measure an exact 10 but 9s were a little to loose. .
  Yes, I will be interviewing for banking. Actually I am at a bank now as a summer, the team of analysts seem to have the same consensus that the park avenues, which I wore in office for a week, were too stubby and old fashion Can anyone confirm that they are corrected grain? There is little information about this model specifically. If they are corrected grain, then the obvious choice would be the Bruno Magli.   And regarding Nordstrom customer service, can I really go...
The only thing I have against it is that I have to pay full retail. Any comments on the difference in quality of Nordstrom brand vs Bruno Magli?
Hi, I am a college student and I need a nicer dress shoe for interviews/work. Please help me decide between the John W. Nordstrom ($175) and BM Maioco ($280). Or offer any insight on other black captoes around the same price range. I already purchased a pair of Park Avenues but returned them because I wasn’t a big fan of the short captoe, conservative style and shorter heel. (Tried on 9C and 9D, the 9C lacing opening wouldn’t close and the 9Ds were too loose and...
Hey I'm new to this forum. Does anyone have any experience with the Joseph Abboud made to order suits at Nordstrom? Normally around 1k but on sale for 600 for the anniversary sale in july?   Thanks!