or Connect

Posts by wsumarine

This should be the official fit pic. Changed my take on the pants.
Is the MTO compact point collar different than the point collar on the denim work shirt? If so, how do they differ?
I would get in on an LBM long pre-order.
I just posted a pair of rivets in the marketplace - size 31. They're the Cone Mills selvedge denim. I only wore them once. They're great pants, just not quite the right fit. I'll have to stick with my duck rivets for now!   http://www.styleforum.net/t/376325/epaulet-rivet-chino-cone-mills-selvedge-denim-size-31
Up for sale is one pair of Epaulet Rivet Chinos in Cone Mills Selvedge Denim. They are size 31. These originally retailed for $175, and I just bought them from Epaulet on sale for $85. They didn't quite fit me the way I'd hoped, and since sale items are nonreturnable I'm posting them here.   I wore these for a few hours to see if I'd change my mind, but they just aren't a good fit for me.   I'm asking $70 (including US shipping via USPS priority mail - international...
I need to return a pair of 31s, the cut just wasn't quite right for me. So, there will be a pair available soon.
I had nearly the exact same fit issues. I was pretty bummed, because they are super nice jeans.
Epaulet. More expensive than BB, but worth it.
Just checked my tracking. Looks like mine are in the same place as yours.I must have pissed off someone in the USPS. First they smoke out my rivets, then they black-hole my jeans by sending them 2300 miles in the wrong direction :P
Those look good! I think mine will be here this afternoon