or Connect

Posts by wsumarine

I'm parting with my size 40 Epaulet Navy Duck Canvas Doyle. It's had gentle use, and it's in perfect condition. Measurements are as follows:Chest: 21Sleeve: 25.5Shoulder: 18.5Length: 28.5 I did have it taken in just a bit, but not enough to make a difference in overall fit unless you're really squeezing into a 40. Retail was $175, I'm asking $55 (includes USPS priority shipping within the USA) Here's a link to Epaulet's...
Up for sale is one pair of Epaulet rivet chinos, size 31. These pants are Windsor Tan twill. They have been washed once, cold/cold and hung to dry. They are in perfect condition.   $60 take them (includes U.S. shipping).
Up for sale is one Brooks Brothers sport coat. It's a beautiful pattern in a wool/silk blend (65/15). Full Canvased construction. This retailed for $600, and has only been worn a few times. It's in perfect condition $195 includes USPS priority shipping within the US.   Measurements in inches Shoulder: 17.75 Chest: 20.5 Sleeve: 26 Length (BOC): 31
Are EPLA polos still in the works?
Up for sale is one pair of Epaulet Walt Trousers, size 31. The material is sanded UK canvas; color is grey. Retail was $175, I'm asking $65.00. These have a great, slim cut. They've been worn a few times, washed cold/cold and line dried. Unfortunately, they shrank close to two inches in length. I then had my tailor let out the inseam, but they shrank a bit more after that. Additionally, as you can see from the pictures they have a crease-line where the tailor let out the...
Not just you. Website measurements are shorter. I ordered a couple sizes to compare, and I had to size up one to get sleeves that half-way fit. They'll be serviceable as long as they don't shrink a mm. I'll mostly roll them anyway. Fabric is really nice!
Same!
Is the chambray Doyle going to be up for order soon?
Can we get a run down of what's in the works for Doyle fabrics? I really like the upcoming chambray, but I'm curious to know what else is coming. I probably have one more Doyle purchase left in me this year.   Thanks!
Anyone else notice wider arms on their new Gitman MTO shirts? I received mine yesterday and noticed the arms looked pretty billowy. I measured it and some of my other EP shirts, laying flat approximately at the bicep. The Gitman measured 1" more than my older EPs (8" vs 7"). Is this a design change or an error? Just curious.... Other than the wide sleeves the shirt is top notch. The TTX Oxford is nice!