or Connect

Posts by wsumarine

Anyone else notice wider arms on their new Gitman MTO shirts? I received mine yesterday and noticed the arms looked pretty billowy. I measured it and some of my other EP shirts, laying flat approximately at the bicep. The Gitman measured 1" more than my older EPs (8" vs 7"). Is this a design change or an error? Just curious.... Other than the wide sleeves the shirt is top notch. The TTX Oxford is nice!
This sounds awesome! Hopefully it works out to make some longs. Maybe preorders?
Same for me. I figure they will get here eventually.
I'm 6' 3", and I have a size 40 Doyle. The length is exactly what I was looking for. I thought it might be too short when I read the measurements, but in reality it's a perfect fit.
Sorry, they've been sold.
This should be the official fit pic. Changed my take on the pants.
Is the MTO compact point collar different than the point collar on the denim work shirt? If so, how do they differ?
I would get in on an LBM long pre-order.
I just posted a pair of rivets in the marketplace - size 31. They're the Cone Mills selvedge denim. I only wore them once. They're great pants, just not quite the right fit. I'll have to stick with my duck rivets for now!   http://www.styleforum.net/t/376325/epaulet-rivet-chino-cone-mills-selvedge-denim-size-31
Up for sale is one pair of Epaulet Rivet Chinos in Cone Mills Selvedge Denim. They are size 31. These originally retailed for $175, and I just bought them from Epaulet on sale for $85. They didn't quite fit me the way I'd hoped, and since sale items are nonreturnable I'm posting them here.   I wore these for a few hours to see if I'd change my mind, but they just aren't a good fit for me.   I'm asking $70 (including US shipping via USPS priority mail - international...