or Connect

Posts by sask boot

Thank you,  I am not so much worried about scratches or nicks just wanted to know what to moisturize the leather with.  I am guessing all leather needs something at some point.
Ordered some champagne waxy boots and have no idea what product to use on them.  If anyone out there has any waxy suede from Trickers could you let me know if you have used anything and how they have aged.  Any information greatly appreciated!
Thank you for the pictures!  Will your bomber also come with a black collar?
Can we see some pics of what is coming for AMI?  Looking forward to seeing the fall/winter collection.
Any help greatly appreciated.  I want to buy a pair of trickers from Endclothing.  Will they go on sale or will there be a sale code for them?  I have never ordered from them before and not sure what they usually do for Trickers and footwear.   Thank you for any help!
      My three indy boots.  Would love a whiskey or the new green suede.
  Both alden and churches make great boots.  I have two pairs of churches and they have excellent finishing.  Some of my Aldens are great and some had to go back.  Bespoken, I also agree when Alden gets #8 right it is beautiful.  My trickers burgundy cordovan from shinki/comipel are not as shiny but I do like the trickers dress boot last.  Carmina, Alden, Trickers- different shades of burgundy/#8  I get a different feeling from each brand but in a good way.
I think when you get a great pair of Aldens you have a great pair of boots.  I have had to return too many Aldens including cordovan for sloppy finishing to think they are better than other brands.  I love the ones I have but I would never buy another pair unless it was in front of me to be checked at the time.  Trickers, Viberg, Alfred Sargent, Crockett Jones, and others make great boots.
On par with Alden finishing 5-7 years ago when I first started buying and better than Alden finishing these days.
I like them very much.  Finding a good looking green boot is hard and the last is very comfortable.  Similar to barrie and truebalance.