or Connect

Posts by sask boot

check epauletnewyork
Are the carmina saddle shell boots 825 or 895? My size is there and I have eyeballing those for months.
To anyone else out there who got the cognac bal boot, did you have any exposed stitching around the toe and was the leather around the toe very dry and weak looking.  The other boot is 100% perfect.
I just did my second coat of lexol on my whiskey calf and it still feels a little dry.  I was thinking of using Obenaufs for the next round.  Didnt someone earlier in the thread use obenaufs with success? 
Unipair shop in Seoul carries a big selection of Carmina and their prices are comparable to other shops.  They do international shipping also.
I wouldnt describe seoul as hassle free as a foreigner and locals arent always laid back(compared to North Americans or Aussies)  but I understand the attractive chaos that seoul offers.  I also wish I lived in the high rises of hannam or apkujeong sometimes.  There is a huge difference between being middle class and upper class due to the outrageous prices on luxury items.  TOJ is the best value around!!!
I live in Seoul also.  I suggest buying Carmina at Unipair.  Their carmina prices are on par with Epaulet in New York and they have a large selection.  I recently bought one cordovan boot and one scotch grain boot from them and I am very happy with the boots and the service.  Jay Kang is the director who speaks english fluently and has a lot of knowledge about all the brands there so ask for him if you visit or email the shop.  Jay has always provided excellent service...
Has anyone contacted Carmina and gotten lucky finding a size that wasnt listed on the estore?  I have read different email adresses.  Can anyone tell me what address is most recent.  Thank you for information anyone can give!
yes, either its a classic design or off the wall but great quality
Thanks Drew,  I'm ten minutes from shinsagae gosok terminal.  This is off topic but what do you think of haversack from Japan?  I have some pieces and they are very well made.