or Connect

Posts by Cliff Leicht

These are like new old stock Red Wing Peco Boots in black. It's a really comfortable boot that's kind of a hybrid motorcycle/cowboy boot. Which is nice, because they don't lean too heavily in either style. So you can wear them without feeling like you're in a costume. I haven't seen another pair in black. please add $15 for shipping in the u.s. feel free to ask any questions. thanks for looking.
These are very rare RRL Standard Military Chinos in size 34x32. These are not the icon cut that are produced season after season, but a retro baggy cut akin to the chinos worn in the 50s. They feature killer details like aged and rusted 12-star buttons and horizontal slub cotton fabric. they are really beautiful. just a bit big for me. please add $7 for shipping in the u.s.
up for sale is a pair of golden tan rrl buckle-back trousers. these are a slim straight fit with tasteful, very authentic-looking mild distressing in the form of small holes, fraying and stains. the fabric is a very heavy duty material akin to carhaart. size 33 but fit a little larger. i usually wear a 34. please add $15 for shipping in the u.s. feel free to ask any questions. thanks for looking
this is a really refined pair of chinos that still have some backbone to them. you can dress them up and they still feel a little rugged. or wear them with a tee and skeakers. simple, clean, slim silhouette, with simple details and really high quality fabric and construction. only been worn twice. 34 x 32. please add $7 for shipping in the u.s. feel free to ask any questions. thanks for looking.
Helmut Lang gray military chinos. Size 52 euro which makes them a 36, but they fit a little smaller. Buttonfly. Amazing details. Theser are back from when Helmut designed. I just haven't worn them, so they're in great condition. There is a small discoloration on the back waistband that may or may not come out with a dry-clean.  please add $7 for shipping in the u.s. thanks for looking. feel free to ask any questions.
This is a pair of RRL Cords in his iconic slim boot cut. they are size 34 and have been professionally hemmed to a 32 length. They are in great condition, having only been worn a handful of times. and they have all the quality construction, materials, and details you expect from RRL. please add $7 for shipping in the u.s. feel free to ask any questions. thanks for looking!
This is a pair of RRL Slim Fit Selvedge Denim in a beautifully faded and distressed saddle man wash. they are a size 34 with a 32 inseam with a professional chainstitch hem. they are made in the us, which is very rare as the majority of rrl stuff has moved production to china. great cut, great materials, all the details you've come to expect from RRL. please add $7 for shipping in the u.s. Feel free to ask any questions. thanks for looking.     
up for sale is an extremely rare pair of um 908 lightweight denim shorts. i believe they are affiliated with 45rpm for all you japanese denim freaks out there. they have a frayed hem like a cutoff and 'monkey pant' style pockets. great, quirky details like a multi-color snap button button fly and really interesting metal closure buttons on the monkey pockets, striped internal wasteband, and really comfortable lightweight denim with a ton of character for a medium wash...
worn twice. they're in great shape. handmade on the Harrington last. beautiful craftsmanship. insane details like the nail head skull and crossbones logo on the sole. these were $975. steal them for 300. feel free to ask any questions. thanks for looking!
Up for sale are my Quoddy Chocolate Suede Bluchers.   I can't be totally sure on sizing as i can't find any markings, but i usually where an 11 in these. they measure 12" along the bottom of the sole.   they're in excellent condition and were just resoled by quoddy, completely reconditioned, including new laces. they look practically new.    they come with the original dust bag, in the original box.    they cost $275 new. yours for $90 shipped.   feel free to ask...