or Connect

Posts by Cliff Leicht

These are like new.   Beautiful construction, fabric, and details, as you'd expect from Chimala.   Measurements are as follows:    waist: 17" across inseam: 30" leg opening: 8"   $120 + $12 in the u.s.   thank you for looking
Thick, tough, and soft.    No longer available via BIG.   This has been worn twice and i would say it's in flawless condition. Still every bit worthy of its $265 price tag. Yours for much less.      Measurements are as follows:      size XL shoulder to shoulder - 22" collar to bottom - 25" sleeve - 25" armpit to armpit: 25.5"   $150 + $12 shipping in U.S. 
BUMP. lowering these to $200 for a quick sale. u.s. only
Sold
Sold
Sold
Sold
These are vintage WW2 aviator with the case that were purchased at the RRL shop.    They are in excellent condition considering their age and battle service. The case is included, which is incredibly rare in glasses of this age. The lenses are that beautiful military green and in excellent condition too, with just a few surface scratches that don't affect vision whatsoever. They could benefit from a good cleaning, but i didn't want to do anything to affect the perfect...
This is a gently used Skull by An Alchemist Wallet from Selfedge. They no longer sell this model, but just the wallet was over $400. Also included is a braided leather wallet chain by the legendary brand Red Moon, featuring handmade clay beads. Clip could probably use a little buff, but otherwise excellent condition.    The wallet has 10 card slots, 2 slip pockets, a big pocket for bills and receipts, and a snapping coin slot. Not to mention, the coolest detail of all: a...
i've a had more than a few problems sending stuff overseas, so i'm a little hesitant. but, if you're willing to pay the complete cost of shipping to you + insurance, i can send them to you. let me know. unfortunately, i don't know anything about customs. sorry. if you provide an address, i can work out estimated shipping charges.   thanks