or Connect

Posts by Cliff Leicht

Up for sale is a pair of beautiful Levis LVC 1967 505 Redline Denims. The wash on these is unbelievable. I've only worn them twice, and was actually stopped on the street and asked what i did in them. they look that good. these cost a pretty penny, so, please, no lowballs. I am open to trades, though. RRL, EG, heritage-type stuff, make me an offer. actual measurements:  waist - 18"  inseam - 34"  leg opening - 8" feel free to ask any questions. thanks for looking!
Up for sale, or potentially trade, is my pair of Levis LVC 1947 501 Saddleman Wash Redline Selvedge Denims. These have literally only been worn twice, despite looking like they belonged to a ranch hand in the late 40's. these are tagged 38x38, but as these are not sanforized and have shrunk like they should, actual measurements are as follows: waist: 18.25"  inseam: 36"  leg opening: 8.5" the distressing and repair is tastefully and artfully done, faithfully recreated...
+pics        
sold
looking to trade a pair of apc ns size 32 for some 33s. mine are worn with some fading but no ripping or tearing. tons of life left in them. i'm flexible on condition, but i'm looking to trade up a size to a 33 apc ns. pm me if you're interested or for pics, etc   thanks
Excellent condition. 100% cotton. Made in Italy. $50 plus shipping   PM with questions...   waist: 18.25" inseam: 31.25" outseam: 43.5" leg opening at hem: 9.75" leg opening at crotch: 14.75"
Beautiful, classic chambray buttondown with an interesting front pocket detail. Barely worn.    Great condition. Size 4, which equates to a L.    PM with questions...
Great condition. Buttondown collar. Size L.    PM with questions...
Great condition. Size L.    PM with questions...
Blue and white stripes. Gently worn with a little distressing for that comfortable, lived-in look. $30 shipped.