or Connect

Posts by Cliff Leicht

+pics        
sold
looking to trade a pair of apc ns size 32 for some 33s. mine are worn with some fading but no ripping or tearing. tons of life left in them. i'm flexible on condition, but i'm looking to trade up a size to a 33 apc ns. pm me if you're interested or for pics, etc   thanks
Excellent condition. 100% cotton. Made in Italy.   PM with questions...
Beautiful, classic chambray buttondown with an interesting front pocket detail. Barely worn.    Great condition. Size 4, which equates to a L.    PM with questions...
Great condition. Buttondown collar. Size L.    PM with questions...
Great condition. Size L.    PM with questions...
Blue and white stripes. Gently worn with a little distressing for that comfortable, lived-in look. $30 shipped.
Up for sale is my Ralph Lauren Purple Label Black Leather Motorcross Jacket. I have too many jackets, so i just haven't worn it. my loss is your gain. It's practically brand new, with impeccable construction, incredibly soft yet durable leather, and lots of details like leather ribbing, subtle padding and racing-style dot venting. This jacket costs $3,200. I'm letting it go for a fraction of that.   Please add $20 for tracked shipping. I won't ship to P.O. boxes, and...
Up for sale is my Ralph Lauren Purple Label Black Leather Motorcross Jacket. I have too many jackets, so i just haven't worn it. my loss is your gain. It's practically brand new, with impeccable construction, incredibly soft yet durable leather, and lots of details like leather ribbing, subtle padding and racing-style dot venting. This jacket costs $3,200. I'm letting it go for a fraction of that.   Please add $20 for tracked shipping. I won't ship to P.O. boxes, and...