or Connect

Posts by Polo Prep

Gentlemen, I have the following item for your consideration. I’m parting with this beautiful sport coat because unfortunately, I’ve dropped a size. This NWT Tan Houndstooth Isaia sport coat is gorgeous. The fabric has the most amazing hand. Please see below for details.     JACKET DETAILS/ APPROX MEASUREMENTS: Color: Tan Houndstooth Plaid Fabric: 70% Silk and 30% Cashmere Weight: Fall/Winter/Spring  Model: 3-button Vents: Dual/Side Sleeve buttons: Basted...
Gentlemen, for your consideration. A Beautiful Brunello Cucinelli Suede Sport Coat. The suede is as soft as butter and the cut of the jacket is amazing. Condition is Mint.     Brunello Cucinelli 40R US (Tagged M)  JACKET DETAILS/ APPROX MEASUREMENTS: Color: Light Tan Fabric: Suede  Model: 3-button (3 roll 2) Vents: Dual/Side Chest: 42.5" Shoulders: 18.5" Sleeve length: 24.5" Length from bottom of collar: 30"   Price is $799 shipped CONUS. Unfortunately, I...
Gentleman, for your consideration is a mint Barbour Beaufort in Olive size 40. This Barbour is Beautiful, Classic, and has been worn no more than 8 times.    This Barbour has developed a beautiful olive patina and is free from any holes, tears, or abrasions. Unique and cool cursive label!!   $175 shipped CONUS.    Shipped USPS Priority to the US. Unfortunately, I do not ship to any other countries. Please PM me for payment details and any questions.
Selling a pair of LVC 1933 501XX Denim from my collection.They are in great condition and Tagged size is 34x34.     Current measurements in inches   Waist: 31 Rise: 12.25 Upper thigh: 12.5 Leg Opening: 9 Inseam: 29.25 $150 shipped CONUS.    Shipped USPS Priority to the US. Unfortunately, I do not ship to any other countries. Please PM me for payment details and any questions.
Selling a pair of Ralph Lauren RRL Japanese Selvedge Denim tagged size 33Wx30L. The jeans are in Mint Condition with no holes, rips, or stains.    Current measurements in inches:   Waist: 34 Rise: 11 Upper thigh: 12 Leg Opening: 9 Inseam: 29.25 $125 shipped CONUS.    Shipped USPS Priority to the US. Unfortunately, I do not ship to any other countries. Please PM me for payment details and any questions.
Thanks mettelindberg. PM me with your thoughts.    Cheers
Selling a pair of unworn LVC 1947 501XX Raw denim that were purchased from a specialty store. I'm selling because the 1947 LVC's are a tad tight. Tagged size is 33x36. These have only been hot soaked for 30 minutes. They were tried on but never worn.   Current measurements in inches:   Waist: 32 Rise: 11.5 Upper thigh: 11.5 Leg Opening: 8.25 Inseam: 34 $150 shipped CONUS.    Shipped USPS Priority to the US. Unfortunately, I do not ship to any other countries. Please...
Gentleman, for your consideration. I am selling a pair of Alden Whiskey Shell Cordovan Longwing in size 8D. These beautiful shoes have developed a wonderful patina. These shoes were made on the Barrie Last, which tends to fit one half size larger. These shoes are in used, but great condition, and were gently worn. These Whiskey Shells come with the Original Alden Shoe Box and Alden Shoe Bags.    Terms and Conditions:   Price is $675.00 shipped (CONUS). Payment...
Gentlemen, for your consideration. Price Drop..Today Only before they go to Ebay. A New Pair of RLPL by Edward Green Dover sized 8UK/8.5USD on the 606 last.  Made In England. Brand New In Box, Polishing Cloth, and Lasted Shoe Trees Included.    Price is shipped CONUS. Unfortunately, I do not ship to any other countries. Please PM me for payment details and any questions. Please no low ball offers. One and only Drop.    All Sales are Final. Please no returns. Happy...
Thank you, NeedStyleHelp.