or Connect

Posts by Polo Prep

Thank you, NeedStyleHelp.
Thanks, Taxgenius!
Thanks, GHo!
Gentlemen, I have the following item for your consideration. With Singlechange's permission, I am using his excellent images for the exact Sport Coat he sold.    This beautiful 100% cashmere Oxxford Sport Coat is cut from the Model Type A. The shoulders are soft and minimally padded and fits trim like an Italian cut, more so than the traditional Oxxford models. Purchased new and never worn. Colors are brown, light blue and purple. Two button, double vented, with basting...
Selling a pair of mint Ralph Lauren (made by Crockett & Jones) Darlton/Marlow penny loafers in size 8.5D. Cigar shell cordovan, excellent condition, worn twice. Loafers will be shipped in original box with Polo Ralph Lauren green polishing cloth.   Price was $395... DROP to $350...$299   Shipped USPS Priority to the US. Unfortunately, I do not ship to any other countries. Please PM me for payment details and any questions.
Hi Othertravel, I'm paring down my wardrobe.
Selling a pair of mint Ralph Lauren (made by Crockett & Jones) Darlton/Marlow penny loafers in size 8.5D. Cigar shell cordovan, excellent condition, worn twice. Loafers will be shipped in original box with Polo Ralph Lauren green polishing cloth.   These now retail for $850, asking $395 shipped USPS Priority to the US. Unfortunately, I do not ship to any other countries. Please PM me for payment details and any questions.    
Thank you, k4lnamja. I almost want to keep them!
Gentlemen, for your consideration. A New Pair of RLPL by Edward Green Cardiff sized 8UK/8.5USD on the 89 Last. Made In England. Brand New In Box, Polishing Cloth, and Lasted Shoe Trees Included.  Price is shipped CONUS (add $25 for shipping to Canada.) Unfortunately, I do not ship to any other countries. Please PM me for payment details and any questions. Asking Price is $799 ... DROP to $650  
Gentlemen, I have the following item for your consideration. A triple mint, gently worn 100% cashmere mocha windowpane Kiton Sport Coat. Zero padding and unlined. Truly, a Neapolitan Masterpiece.The Sport Coat was tailored to fit me when I was a 40R. Please see below for details and measurements.   Price is shipped CONUS (add $25 for shipping to Canada.) Unfortunately, I do not ship to any other countries. Please PM me for payment details and any...